PwC Summer Assurance Intern Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assurance Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

First and Second round interviews

Interview Questions
  • Courage and integrity are our key values, have you ever not follow the standard way   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Summer Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

The process started with an online application through my school. The campus recruiters selected about 15 students to interview on-campus, both intern and full-time. Honestly, the on-campus interview was the most difficult interview of the entire process. It was pretty much a straight run through of my resume, but I know other interviewers asked more random questions. Regardless, be well prepared with questions to ask the interviewer.

The recruiters selected only a few students for an office visit (or as they call it "superday"). Day started at 9:00am and consisted of a basic presentation followed by a panel discussion (ask a question). The candidates are then paired with a host to take you to your interviews. There are three 30 minute interviews. The type of interview heavily depends on the interviewer. Two of my interviews were more relaxed, focused on trying to get to know me. The third interview was nearly all behavioral questions, but still nothing very difficult. Just have a lot of questions prepared. After the interviews, your host will take you to lunch. After, you are free to go. PwC says they will get back to you after two weeks, but most people hear well before that. I heard from them after three days.

Process really isn't anything to worry about, but I also did kind of over prepare. All of my interviewers throughout the entire process were laid back and very friendly. Overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • None really. Just be prepared to talk about yourself, as well as prepare some answers to basic behavioral questions (teamwork, communication, leadership, prioritization/multitasking)   Answer Question
    no negotiation. They told me my hourly rate when they offered the position.

Assurance Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in March 2009.

I went in for a first round interview at my university. The questions were very basic, mostly behavioral. I was asked about my past work experiences, some of my school activities, etc. For the second round, I was interviewed in the Los Angeles office. The second round was completely behavioral as well. I would prepare for this by having lots of examples of your organizational skills, leadership skills, and teamwork experience.

No room for negotiation.