PwC

2.8

112 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Applied online and did a few numerical tests. Pretty straightforward. Had the telephone interview that asked the typical competency questions but also about the UK economy in general which I was not expecting. Assessment Centre was fun. Had to have a dicussion and write a report on a company. Also had to do numerical and logical reasoning tests which were alot harder than the online ones!

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London Colney, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London Colney, England

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in January 2008.

I interviewed in London for a Tax Associate positon in the Gatwick office. The recruiters were nice and friendly. I was asked to complete a skilss/IQ test, and complete a case study,I t took about 1hr 1/2. I then interviewed with another HR person 1:1, they said I did o.k., but was too introverted for the position.

Friends who have landed successful jobs with the big4 all say the same thing...they really want/like outgoing people who can potentially generate business for the firm. Fair enough!

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to complete a task under really tight time contrains   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC.

They grilled me about my grades. It was frustrating and insulting. Even if they love you at the interviews and events it's all about numbers to them at the end of the day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to handle a difficult situation what did you do   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

-I was referred by a friend
    -The interviewers tend to be very friendly and the usualy break the ice with a really long intro about their life or work history, which is great to calm your nerves and get your ssss together.
    -The partner interview I would say is the least difficult and it is very conversational, they like to talk a lot, ask very few questions and are very laidback, trust me I have been thru them twice.
    -The manager or senior interview on the other hand tend to be more behavioral and they ask a LOT of basic question you could find on any site so be prepared and have an answer to every question like strenght, weakness, long and short goals, difficult situation and solution, etical dilema, ect.
    -The best advice I can give you is to KNOW YOUR RESUME, BE YOURSELF, KEEP EYE CONTACT (AT ALL TIMES), ASK QUESTIONS (ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT, HAVE A LOT PREPARED AND THE MORE YOU CAN RELATE THEM TO SOMETHING THEY SAID DURING THE INTERVIEW THE BETTER AND ASK QUESTIONS TO ANYBODY YOU INTERACT WITH DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS)AND PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE and you'll do fine.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Interviewed with a Partner and Human Resources. It was a quick interview to go over my education, resume, and skills I have attained throughout my other jobs. Spoke briefly about college and was a good conversation.

Interview Questions
    • A bit intimidating for an interview, but the questions were pretty basic. Just have a positive attitude and drive to succeed.   View Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Did the whole on campus recruiting/networking it was pretty easy. Just be yourself. Next, PwC had a lot of socials where you meet a lot of professionals. Every interview I had was all conversational and did not get one behavioral question.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

I got a phone interview from a manager. It was a great conversation. Expect to be asked a lot of questions about leadership skills. There are 3 interviews on the second round interview. They will focus on communicating with clients, technical abilities, and business skills. It lasts for roughly 2 hours.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC in November 2014.

2 consecutive days. One business casual super day for networking etc. Then the following day was 3 back to back interviews with partners and managers. All very nice people. Great environment. Very comfortable.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I applied for the full time position of Tax Associate through the campus website and got invited for on-campus interview. The interviewer was a director at PwC and the process was very smooth. The questions consisted of typical behavioral questions (no technical questions) such as tell me about yourself, tell me about a time when..., why did you choose tax, etc. I got a phone call two weeks later for a second round interview and I haven't gone through it yet, so wish me luck!! But the second round consists of a pre-night dinner with staff which is a little bit informal to break the ice. Then for the actual interview, you are invited to the office you have applied for. The interview typically consists of three 30-minute interviews with two partners and one director. There will be behavioral questions but it is more conversational type, they merely want to see if you are a good fit for their firm. There will be an office tour and probably a presentation on the company conducted by a recruiter. You will also get introduced to staff (associates, partners, directors, and etc.), so you will have lots of opportunities to ask questions, network, and see if the company is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected if you prepare for typical behavioral interview questions. Make sure to have personal examples of your experiences and ask questions in the end when you are provided with the opportunity.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

through the university recruiting, then pre interview dinner night, partner are graduate from our university, most of employee who had dinner with us are graduate from our college. on campus interview. the interview questions are basic, tell me about yourself. i did not get second round. so...