Qualcomm Interview Questions

Updated 27 Oct 2014
1,046 Interview Reviews

3.1

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm.

One phone interview followed by an on-site interview. Five rounds. Expert from different fields asked me regarding my previous work. What kind of candidate they are looking for. Some technical questions regarding statics and dynamics. MEMS technology

Senior Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Qualcomm.

Informal interview...Interviewed by 5 different managers. Asked for suggestions to resolve specific issues the teams were facing. I was surprised by a basic computer science question, asked by one of the managers. They were looking for problem solvers and thinkers. I was offered the job in a consulting role.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to write the algorithm for sorting...unexpected since its typical software engineer question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview included two rounds on phone; first with an engineer and than manager.
    Just resume walkthrough and one programming question. It also included many behavioural questions. They asked about one project in detail and told me to talk throught the whole implementation.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Qualcomm.

I got on-campus interview which is supposed to be 45 m long. I heard some other candidates are asked some list, pointer kind questions or somewhat easy. I have not learned what he asked so took me more than 45 minutes. It turned out to be simple. The interviewer was really nice and tried his best to help me understand the problem and guide to the solution.

Interview Questions
    • Read value from a two 32 bit register which is consistently chainge   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm.

I was selected by my recruiter to interview with Qualcomm, with very little details.

The interview was almost 100% technical, with little regard to what was already on my resume. Overall, it was a depressing experience: the questions were all trivia (no problem solving/whiteboarding), the interviewer didn't even tell me his name, and he smiled twice the entire forty five minutes.

Software Engineer III Interview

Qualcomm is amazing when it comes to its hiring and interview process. They are extremely accommodating and the hiring team is very helpful and attentive. When I got my interview, they made sure to accommodate my schedule. My interviews were all phone interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Went to the campus info session and gave the resume to the recruiter. Had a phone interview with the recruiter one week later. First went through the resume for about twenty minutes, and then had several tech questions. They were all in C and very basic.

Software Engineer Interview

Got phone interview request. Followe by 1:1 interview. Depends on what programming language you choose you get questions. I chose C. Here are the few questions
    Difference between inline function and Macro.
    What is pointer
    What is heap memory allocation and stack memory allocation?
    When do you get segmentation fault
    what is friend function

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Nepal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Nepal)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in October 2014.

On campus recruiting event, I gave out my resume and got an on campus interview after a week. The interview goes pretty bad but the dinner after the interview was awesome. After a week I got an email from the nice HR said I didn't get the position.

Hardware Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm.

The Interview was well set and precise to the point.
    The Interview was for 2hr. Covering the topics of Logic Design, Verification Concepts, Hardware designing questions, C and C++.
    FPGA Concepts, Functional Testing.