Qualcomm

Updated 27 Feb 2015
1,092 Interview Reviews

3.1

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

2 interviews round.

1st round: chit chat session with HR. Then followed by theory test. That small talk with hr. Then interviewed by two managers. Depending on the day/department, will be be interviewed by different number of managers.

2nd round: interview by hr/company director

N/a

Intern Interview

We had 2 Hour online exams in our campus.....exam had three parts
    a)digital b)C and datastructure c) aptitude
    Question were easy but you need to manage time especially in digital.
    Please learn data structure if already dont know (EE people)
    Aptitude question were normal like any other companys questions

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interviewer was late and unorganized. Unable to understand what the interviewer was saying and asked questions on languages I'm unfamiliar with. Not a good interview overall. Interviewer didn't know who I was initially and called me late. I had to contact the recruiter.

Software Engineer Interview

Phone interviews. Interviewer was difficult to understand and seemed unfamiliar with some of the common software used in his specialization. The location and start date were impossible for me and we realized that in the first few minutes of the interview. I found the whole interview to be technically easy but was thrown off by the unprepared nature of the interviewer.

Software Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2014.

Applied online. Get an email from HR that scheduled me with interviews with two people from the same team. The interviewers are all indians. I felt a little bit hard to understand them very well. They are very patient. Qustions asked: compilers, computer architecture, java virtual machine, web browser, two simple programming questions concerning the operation on linked list and array. The interviewer and the HR are very nice! Good company!

Interview Questions
    • questions in computer architecture. It has been some time after I learned the CA. I was not very familiar with questions such as vectorization, instruction scheduling.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Internship Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in December 2014.

I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted aproximately an hour. I was interviewed by a member of the group in charge of the internship opportunity. After the interview, i did not hear back from them. Overall it was a great learning experience. The interview was mostly about theorical concepts, with almost no behavioral questions. Questions were mostly about analog design and c++. In particular DACs and ADCs.

Interview Questions
    • Describe what a DAC is and how does it work. What is a photodiode? What is the concept of inheritance in c++? What are the differences between private and public? Design a program that will find repeated numbers in a sequence in c. what is a filter? what is impedence?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualcomm.

At the beginning, I submitted me application on-line, and after 2 weeks I got interview request. First interviewed with manger from the hiring department, and after 2 weeks I interviewed again with HR.

Software Engineer Interview

one written test consisting of questions on C,DSA,aptitude,electronics and communication courses,two technical interviews based on computer architecture,digital design,vlsi,communication systems,wireless communications,projects done at university or internshipsone HR round with usual questions on personality,future plans etc.

Intern Interview

One phone interview, first half was technical but no coding. One high level design question related to my expertise and the particular position I was seeking, one OOP question.

Second half was behavioral/non-technical. The interviewer asked me about something on my resume too, and requested that I elaborate on what I did for a particular item he was interested in and what my responsibilities were.

Overall very easy interview.

Design Verification Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Applied online on the job portal, Got a phone interview for the position of design verification engineer in Qualcomm QCT, Santa Clara. After phone interview was called upon for onsite interview which had 4-5 rounds. People who took interview were very detailed oriented and were looking for specific implementation details

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty basic and were related to fundamentals of logic design and verification.   Answer Question