Quest Diagnostics Research Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lenexa, KS (US)
Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in July 2014.

About a month after applying for the job I got a call from the HR department to schedule a face-to-face interview. The interview went well and after I was told that I would be strongly recommended for the job and I would be contacted by someone in about two weeks. At two weeks I contacted HR and the person I interviewed with . I received an email about four days later from HR saying that they were still very interested but had not made a decision yet. It has now been 6 weeks since the interview and I have yet to hear from anyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Juan Capistrano, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in San Juan Capistrano, CA (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in November 2011.

The interview itself was no pressure and very laid back. I thought I did a good job but I guess it wasn't up to their standard. What gets me is that they didn't bother to let me know if I was hired or not....They should at least let me know the outcome so that I can move on.

Interview Questions

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!