QuikTrip Part Time Clerk Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2015

2.3

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK (US)).

Interview

Same general questions as other places. Why do you want to work here, why QuikTrip, how did hear we're hiring, when can you start if hired, how many days off do you need in the next 6 months, etc. Easy going, not hard or thought provoking at all. Offerred job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for QuikTrip

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip (Euless, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I filled out the online application and was called a few days later to come in for a math test and a possible interview. Before the test, there is a short video that you have to watch. The math test was not difficult; it was just simple arithmetic and common sense questions. After being asked to wait a few more minutes, I was given a very short interview with pretty common, easy questions. The video, test, waiting, and interview probably took around 40 minutes. It was a very nice experience and the people there were very friendly. As someone who is very anxious about social situations, it was a pleasant surprise. A couple days after that, I was called and told that QT would like me to work for them. I was given a list of things to bring to orientation and told what I should wear. At this point, orientation is tomorrow and I am very excited.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Part Time Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Apply online. first you take a mathes test then an english test. Later they contact you to arrange interview. Math test is fairly strait forward non calculator. English test well if you can read this you can pass. All about customer service. Nothing else matters. Less than 1 in 10 get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you rather than anyone else.   1 Answer

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Tuesday and got a call back the next day from someone asking me to come down on Thursday to their corporate office in Georgia. On Thursday, I arrived around 10:30am and was asked to complete a math test (no calculators allowed, but scratch paper was provided). The whole test took me maybe ten minutes to complete simple math questions like, "A customer's total is $1.26 and they hand you a $5 bill. What is their change giving them the least amount of bills possible?". The goal is to get you used to the way they count change at the register (i.e. if a customer's total is $1.26 and they give you a five dollar bill, you count up from 26 cents to the next quarter to get to the next dollar. So, 4 pennies gets you thirty cents, 2 dimes gets you to fifty, two quarters gets you to $2, then you just add in 3 $1 bills to equal out to $5). Once done, they checked on how I did and since I passed, I was asked to stick around for a formal interview. The in person interview took around fifteen to twenty minutes, and then I was offered the job and told to come back the following Monday for new employee orientation.

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online, very easy and fast. They don't take applications in store so don't bother. I got a call literally the next day to come to their offices for a interview. You take a basic math test and watch a video, nothing too fancy. Went all pretty smoothly then got a call back again to begin training a couple days later

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sand Springs, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Sand Springs, OK (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. Apply online. Get a call back within a few days to a week. Go to interview location, take a math test on the computer and watch a video. If you pass you go back for an interview with very straight forward questions.

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

You apply online, which includes a long questionnaire, and if you answer the questions to their liking, your application will be open for viewing. I past the questionnaire and received a call the next day saying that I can come into the division center for a math test. It's simple math. I took the liberty of reading through this website to prepare myself for the interview and test, mostly because math isn't my strong point. For the math test that I took which I assume the majority of people took was not at all what I read about. Some people said you need to make sure you know how to find percentage of numbers and fractions and what not. No. You add up a couple figures, and subtract it from the 'money' that the customer gives you. It's incredibly easy. Ex, if a customer buys a soda worth one dollar and gives you a five, what change would you give back? Thats it. The only thing I had trouble with was how I entered in the information but eventually got it. It was like ten questions at the most.

Afterwards you go out to the waiting area if you past and wait for an interview which for me I only waited 5 minutes. Smile. They will not hire you unless you are outgoing, smile, and professional. Make a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Qt?   1 Answer
    • Why did you quit your last job?   1 Answer
    • What can quiktrip do to keep you working here longer.   1 Answer
    • What days are you available to work?   Answer Question
    • Do you need days off for the following few months?   Answer Question

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at QuikTrip (Marietta, GA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online process took about 2 weeks. I was called in after a few days to come and take a math test. I scored 100% on the test. I was scheduled for an interview after a few days...

Interview Questions

• What makes you better than other candidates for QuikTrip?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

While I went to QuikTrip on day, I saw a sing on their window that stated that they were looking for someone to hire. i was looking for a job, so I decided to apply. What could possibly go wrong, you know? I didn't expect to get a call back, but two days later I got a call from a manager that wanted me to take a simple math test. It was easy, basic arithmetic, make sure that you know how to count change and subtract correctly. You must get a 100% on this. They told me that they'll call me back to set up an interview, and they called back within 2 hours. I went in to take the interview, being confident, but I didn't do well enough to get the job unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• What makes you better than other candidates?   1 Answer

Part Time Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Easy Test on Computer. Simple Math equations and ethics test. Interview was easy. If you smile, you're hired. By far the easiest job I've ever applied for. Position offered during first interview. Same with all of my co workers.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. Just smile. The first week or two is your sink or swim portion. The interview is a formality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Location of store assignment and hours available to work.