Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 31 Mar 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was three rounds. first two were on campus interviews with the company's campus sponsors. the last one was an office visit with a dinner the night before. Everyone was very friendly and it was nice to see their impressive office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and then an office visit in site. The two interviews were similar with similar questions and the on site visit was more of your turn to ask them about their company. Very friendly people that took time to make sure you felt comfortable during the interview process. They seemed interested in knowing how I could fit into their company with my specific career goals.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter at the career fair. Requested for an interview on career services website. Invited for the first round interview. Attended info session. Took the first round interview. Got call for the second round interview on next day. Passed the second interview. Same week got call for the third round interview which was office visit. Attend dinner and next day took an informative interview. Next week got a call that they didn't select me. I was not expecting that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your team member was not working and how did you manage that?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Met with a recruiter first who asked about my major, what I liked to do, looked at my resume and talked about the company. Was asked to interview the following day. Talked for a little over an hour to employees, as well as a different recruiter about my resume and past experiences. They were particularly interested in past challenges and how I overcame them

Interview Questions

• What problems have you faced that were challenging and how did you overcome them   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Extremely smooth process. Interviewed at a career fair and then did school interview and office interview. The questions were primarily behavioral and "get to know you" ones. Office responded to emails and inquiries very quickly.

Still havent decided

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I got threw with someone I knew. Quorum sent me their application papers. I had to fill out information even my high school information. It took a month for an response. I meet with them and it was a 2 person interview but one person was asking the question. All behavioral questions. I felt comfortable. End of the week I heard from them and did not get an offer.

Application

Interview

The interview process involved two half-hour interviews, dinner with potential employers, and then half a day full of presentations and talking to other candidates/employees. I stopped after the two initial interviews because the current employees didn't even seem to enjoy their job. Also, the company seems to want to hire a ton of new graduates and make them travel, work overtime, and on weekends. The compensation isn't worth the workaholic lifestyle I foresaw.

Interview Questions

• All questions were typical behavioral questions. Nothing special.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prairie View, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Prairie View, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions

• In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair. Everyone seemed cool. I expressed my interest in oil and gas and consulting. They asked about my willingness to learn software. I said it shouldn't be an issue. Did two rounds on campus, nothing technical at all. Just behavioral and conversational. Know a little bit about the life of a consultant and communicate that and you'll have no issue and they'll love you. One interview pinpointed my transcript which was weird and a little invading. 3rd interview was at their office in Houston, they only have two floors and it seemed okay. Company culture is really lacking here and it was very obvious. But the starting salary is great for Houston or Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you were given a task and you went beyond normal duties to complete it.   Answer Question

Better offer, elsewhere.

Application

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Got invited for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would your biggest difficulty with the job be if you were hired?   Answer Question