RGIS

Updated 22 Jan 2015
Updated 22 Jan 2015

1.5

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

very Simple process. Its basically demonstration of machine used for counting products and they will show how they do it and will ask you to repeat it just to know that you get how to use machine.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. Just pay attention when demonstrator is explaning the functions of counting machine   Answer Question
    Its a fixed paid job with 7£ an hour.

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

The process was easy called the next day. I didn't have an interview they told me about the job & benefits and told me they would send me the actual application.

Interview Questions
    • Would I have a problem performing the job?   View Answer

I had a better job oppotunity

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Top Gun Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

Applied online, was called in for a group interview. It was an easy process and they were not strict on background which is a plus for some. They are honest an tell you the ups and downs or pros and cons of working for them.

you start at 50 cents above minimum wage. It is usually non negotiable

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

A few days after I submitted the on-line app, I got an e-mail asking me to electronically choose an interview time. The group interview was conducted in the basement of a nondescript building in Glens Falls. There were three others present. Our future supervisor went over what the job entails, the pros and cons. She said January is one of their busiest times, so they do a lot of hiring for that season. It was one of those things that if you showed up, you got the job, if you wanted it.

Auditor Interview

Filled out an online application. Recieved a call about two days later to schedule an interview. Interview was less than half an hour.It was a group interview.We were asked about work experience and being familiar with inventories.

Interview Questions
    • What kimd of work experience did I have? How flexabke was I?   Answer Question
    Take the offer given no room for negotiating.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC (US)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at RGIS in December 2014.

No one on one just a room full of all types of people and a nine inch laptop. Interviewer wasn't even dressed the part. She painted this whole elaborate picture of how great the company was and how flexible. How we could get discounts to certain things but yet the debit cards to pay you big weekly were an annoyance but they were "working on it".That they worked with your schedule but they really don't is what I saw straight from the bat. Especially when I got an email for that weeks schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really just watched a video and afterwards either you like it or you dont   Answer Question

The interviewer left out all the kickers. Didn't realize it until I got to training and asked more detailed information. Which we were just given scanners that didn't work and count clothing

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS.

Very easy interview, just basic questions such as: what time you're available to work, can you work long shifts. It was more of an introduction to the job than a real interview.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in October 2014.

I answered a posting on an online job board and received a reply the next day that they were reviewing my application. Five days later, I received an email with dates I could choose to come in for a group interview. The interview consisted of watching a 20 minute video that was stopped from time-to-time to clarify the information relayed on the video, and to give us the opportunity to ask questions. We were told that morning jobs could begin as early as 3:00 a.m. (if travel to another area was necessary), but that most start around 6 or 7 a.m. Evening jobs could start as late as 10:00 p.m. The average job could take about 4-6 hours. Pay is set--no negotiation, but increases and bonuses are pretty easy with work well-performed. The availability of work varies as there are some slower times between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Interview Questions

The pay was lower than I need and the hours are too uncertain and early.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You walk in with a group of other people the person comes in ask your name and tell you about the job. That it you have the job as long as you show up for the interview.

None.