RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

1.5

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at RGIS.

very Simple process. Its basically demonstration of machine used for counting products and they will show how they do it and will ask you to repeat it just to know that you get how to use machine.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. Just pay attention when demonstrator is explaning the functions of counting machine   Answer Question
    Its a fixed paid job with 7£ an hour.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bartlett, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Was scheduled for interview days after filling out an online application. RGIS hires most people they interview - as long as you can count, can provide good availability and can show up on time you pretty much have your foot in the door. They do not drug test or offer any skills assessments.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Corpus Christi, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in August 2014.

The Applicant selects interview time on-line. The interview is conducted in office. Mine was a panel of two people. Interview was about 30 minutes and was focused on my desire to work and succeed with the company. I was hired at the end of the interview and was scheduled soon after that. I have attended hands on training to learn the process of auditing.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work part-time with no guarantee of hours scheduled per week?   View Answer
    select time and days i was available to work. opportunity to earn more money upon improvement of data entry.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riverside, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at RGIS.

Simplest interview ever. Basically, if you get a call for an interview, and you have open availability, then you got the job. That's really all they care about. Simple job as well. I like it...

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Pay is set in stone at minimum wage, but there is room to move up in pay based on how quickly and accurately you scan merchandise.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in February 2013.

they will call you , have a group interview , the put you in practice with the equipment. then they pass you into a private room and start to ask you your expectative about the company and some other questions

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at RGIS in January 2010.

Applied online and had a dandy time at the interview, if you showed up you got the job, but if you want to have your personal time try other options as this job is brutal unless you love working.

Interview Questions

It was a lot of work for small pay.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in April 2014.

You fill out an application online. Then you will get an email asking you to sign up for a group interview time. They go over the position at the interview and you watch some videos to makes sure you want the job. The interview takes approximately 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, you may be asked what you would personally do in certain situations (theft, etc.). Very basic.   Answer Question
    None

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS.

About 3 days after I'd applied, I got the call to come into the office for an interview. The admin was friendly, and I was pointed to a room that already had 3 other people in it for what essentially was a group interview. The 'interviewer' showed us a few videos about the job and asked us about our availability, salary wishes, etc. and we were called into the district manager's office one at a time afterward for one-on-one interviews. Mine was short, about 10 minutes long. He asked again about my availability and work history, then told me I was hired on the spot. The training session was 2 days later, and lasted about 3 hours (all paid), and taught the basics of the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation; everyone starts off at the same pay and raises are based on performance.

Inventory Top Gun Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in January 2013.

They basically have you do a partial orientation during your interview- you interview briefly then you watch a video on what you will do at RGIS. For some positions (like travel teams) you then must take a drug test. You are sometimes employed even before your background check comes back. There is a background check for felonies involving money/theft and drugs.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. The base pay is set.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

After applying, they quickly called me to set up an interview. If you get an interview, you have the job. They don't really ask any questions. They show you a video and then tell you when training is.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have reliable transportation? This is a MUST as you'll likely have to travel thirty miles there and back each day from wherever you are doing inventory.   View Answer

I didn't feel like traveling the amount that the job required.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!