RGIS Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

1.4

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

very Simple process. Its basically demonstration of machine used for counting products and they will show how they do it and will ask you to repeat it just to know that you get how to use machine.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. Just pay attention when demonstrator is explaning the functions of counting machine   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its a fixed paid job with 7£ an hour.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online on their website. I received and email asking to choose date and time when I can go for an interview. I went to their office, on the day and time I chose. There was one more person in the same room, and we watched a video about the job. After watching the video, we were told that if we don't have car, this job is not for us, because it involves a lot of traveling, and it is not possible to get to the locations with public transportation, and that is caused by the time when shifts usually start or end, either very, very early in the morning or end very late in the evening/night/next day.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS (South Houston, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

It's was very easy. Just went in and seen a video and asked if I was available (: Very easy progress, it's my first job too! Did interview today and got hired, and go to training on Friday. All together it was really good, the people were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's very easy.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Melville, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. First they show a series of videos of what the job entails, afterwards if you had any questions to ask, you have the opportunity to do so. The interviewer was a very nice and friendly lady, who went into detail of the job itself. Hours are flexibles but aren't certain. And it is convenient for anyone who has a RELIABLE car. Didn't need resume, nor did need to answer any of those occasional job questions. In other words... it was quick and easy!!! can't wait for my training.

Interview Questions

• Are you available? Do you have a reliable car?   1 Answer

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

Interview

The process was easy called the next day. I didn't have an interview they told me about the job & benefits and told me they would send me the actual application.

Interview Questions

• Would I have a problem performing the job?   1 Answer

I had a better job oppotunity

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Interview Questions

• How You gone benefit the company?   1 Answer

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

They call you to invite you to an interview. To my surprise when arriving, it was a group interview.
    The interviewer was late arriving.

It was not an interview, it was an orientation followed by an hour of training. If you were invited to the "interview", you automatically got the job.

They go over how the job is simple, but can be tedious. It is common for you to work uncommon hours during the week.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle standing/bending/twisting, working in tight spaces, or cold or hot rooms sometimes with no ventilation?   1 Answer
    • They asked for my availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they call you make sure that you go over the job posting with them. That say they are indeed looking for individuals to fill a position of say 35 hours a week.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called within a couple of days to schedule an interview. During the interview we watched a few videos on what the position was and proceeded to a one-on-one interview. This was brief and easy. All I had to do was confirm my availability and that I was still interested in working there.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work extremely early and/or extremely late hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, but ability to get a raise depending on speed and accuracy

Auditor Interview

Interview

Filled out an online application. Recieved a call about two days later to schedule an interview. Interview was less than half an hour.It was a group interview.We were asked about work experience and being familiar with inventories.

Interview Questions

• What kimd of work experience did I have? How flexabke was I?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take the offer given no room for negotiating.