RGIS Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2014
Updated 14 Oct 2014

1.5

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

very Simple process. Its basically demonstration of machine used for counting products and they will show how they do it and will ask you to repeat it just to know that you get how to use machine.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. Just pay attention when demonstrator is explaning the functions of counting machine   Answer Question
    Its a fixed paid job with 7£ an hour.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You walk in with a group of other people the person comes in ask your name and tell you about the job. That it you have the job as long as you show up for the interview.

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in September 2014.

The hiring process was fairly quick. I applied on a Thursday and got a call following day to schedule an interview for a Tuesday the following week. They require two forms of ID day of. When I arrived, I was placed into a room with a few other candidates. The interviewer then showed us a short video detailing company expectations and guidelines, and then we had one on one interviews. They asked about availability, relevant experience, and access to reliable transportation.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Simplest interview ever. Basically, if you get a call for an interview, and you have open availability, then you got the job. That's really all they care about. Simple job as well. I like it...

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Pay is set in stone at minimum wage, but there is room to move up in pay based on how quickly and accurately you scan merchandise.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in August 2014.

The Applicant selects interview time on-line. The interview is conducted in office. Mine was a panel of two people. Interview was about 30 minutes and was focused on my desire to work and succeed with the company. I was hired at the end of the interview and was scheduled soon after that. I have attended hands on training to learn the process of auditing.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work part-time with no guarantee of hours scheduled per week?   View Answer
    select time and days i was available to work. opportunity to earn more money upon improvement of data entry.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

About 3 days after I'd applied, I got the call to come into the office for an interview. The admin was friendly, and I was pointed to a room that already had 3 other people in it for what essentially was a group interview. The 'interviewer' showed us a few videos about the job and asked us about our availability, salary wishes, etc. and we were called into the district manager's office one at a time afterward for one-on-one interviews. Mine was short, about 10 minutes long. He asked again about my availability and work history, then told me I was hired on the spot. The training session was 2 days later, and lasted about 3 hours (all paid), and taught the basics of the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation; everyone starts off at the same pay and raises are based on performance.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

I applied online and received an email for an interview the following day. The interview was a 1:1 process and was very fast. The hiring manager only asked about my availability and schedule then gave me the job.

Interview Questions
    • will there be any conflicts on your schedule due to clubs or activities?   View Answer

Expert Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

Easy. They ask you questions that are said in any interview. They also administer a math test since it is an inventory company. Basic math is essential. What else can i say. I think they didnt even tell me what RGIS stands for. But yeah, the interview is easy. Just sell yourself and you have the job.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Did application online. Received email about interview. Went in with one other person. Watched a few videos. Asked if it was still an interest to us. Went home and received an email with steps on what to do next. Got paid for filling out more info online. Finished that and received an email about teaining rime and day. So as long as tou are available and have transportation you have yourself a job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations needed. Simple job with easy pay raises.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

After applying, they quickly called me to set up an interview. If you get an interview, you have the job. They don't really ask any questions. They show you a video and then tell you when training is.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have reliable transportation? This is a MUST as you'll likely have to travel thirty miles there and back each day from wherever you are doing inventory.   View Answer

I didn't feel like traveling the amount that the job required.