Raytheon Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

The hiring event was a two day event which included a luncheon and plant tour, reception and dinner with a chance to mingle with current managers followed by a breakfast/benefits meeting before an hour long interview. Each interview had two or three hiring managers. There were a total of 160 candidates applying in many different departments, many of whom had multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time in which members of your team were unwilling to compromise and what did you do about it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA (US)) in November 2008.

Interview

I had an interview after a college campus info session, and then an on-site interview two months after. I received an offer three months after my final interview. The whole process was slow until I received the offer. Then, it felt rushed.

Both interviews were behavioral. All expenses were paid for the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Please give me an example of a time where you had to resolve a conflict in a team you led.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It didn't seem like negotiation was expected at all, but I was able increase my bonus and delay my start date. Make sure you state what you want asap after the initial offer.