Raytheon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Senior Technical Support Engineer
El Segundo, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in July 2008.

Interview Details 4 months after resume submission I got an interview. Was interviewed by 3 managers. They were knowledgeable and fair and very upfront.

Interview Question – There weren't any. They didn't throw any curve balls at me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR told me that I shouldn't negotiate but I later found that a coworker got hired at a significantly higher pay rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Senior Technical Support Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.