Raytheon

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Leader Interview

Andover, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Raytheon in August 2012.

Interview Details Was quicker than expected, but probably varies department to department. Manager looked at my resume, asked a couple of basic questions, and took me on a tour of the area I'd be working in. Interview took less than 20 minutes.

Interview Question – The usual, why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Team Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.