Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2014
Updated Jul 24, 2014

2.9

Sales Associate Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Footwear Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reebok.

At Reebok it is required of new hires (at a intro level) to do a sample project to showcase their talents. This project is usually no longer than 5 pages and holds as much weight as the portfolio or resume. It is important to show key skills such as: trend insight, sketching, illustrator rendering and an understanding of the Reebok consumer (whether it be classics or sport). The two most important skills that Reebok looks for is a high level sketching ability and the knowledge of Illustrator. *make sure you do your research and use the CURRENT Reebok logo! Your project/portfolio we be instantly overlooked if not*

Interview Questions
    • "what makes this _____(design/apparel piece/shoe) Reebok?"   View Answer
    i was prefaced by being told my offer was high for my position and I should be happy with it. That being said I think there is always wiggle room. The one thing I HIGHLY suggest negotiating is your non-compete. Reebok's is unusually long and there is definitely room to move (even though they might say otherwise).

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Deer Park, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Reebok.

The online questionnaire was really long but the process took about 2 weeks. Quiet atmosphere and the interview is one on one so you can really express yourself and understand what is required of you. Questions are asked to get to know you, not too hard just be yourself. I recommend especially if you don't have previous experience!

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you? What makes you better than the others?   Answer Question

Co-op Position Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok.

A recruiter from Reebok came to my school and put on a presentation about working with Reebok and accepted resumes then. I applied online and was contacted via email three business days after the application deadline. I scheduled an interview and went in. The recruiter was really relaxed, dressed in Reebok apparel while I was dressed up. It seemed to be a casual conversation-like interview, with structured questions. She was really nice and friendly, not at all intimidating.

Channel Manager Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, call with hiring manager, on-site interviews with 7 people.

Interview Questions
    • How would you navigate a recently developed functionality not understood or accepted by other functions one works with in order to be successful?   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reebok in May 2010.

2 round interview, first round was more about the culture, environment and nature of job and technical. Second round was very technical interview with emphasis on environment specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would recover an Oracle database using RMAN without the control file backup.   Answer Question
    It was easy, I had to negotiate with my recruiter, not with Reebok directly

Associate Product Testing Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Reebok.

The initial interview process was via webcam with prerecorded questions. A question was asked and you have 20 seconds to think about your answer and then 2 minutes to submit a response. There was 5 interview questions and the whole process took about 30 minutes. It was a little awkward not talking to an actual person but the questions were not very difficult

Interview Questions
    • Past experiences, expected salary, why would you want to work for reebok   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Reebok in June 2010.

Internal hire as there are many opportunities for promotion and exploration of many categories of business. Interview processes are fair and very detailed. Company is concerned with core competences and ability to be agile within a fast paced business environment.

Interview Questions
    • How will I be able to solicit the help of management peers, not people who work for me or are obligated to follow my direction?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Round Rock, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in September 2012.

casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

no negotiation

Worked for Reebok? Contribute to the Community!