Reliance Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineering Trainee
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2013.

Interview Details Two tests: Technical(Chemical/Mechanical) and Aptitude
Students from Metallurgical background must write the test for Mechanical students. Expect very few questions of Metallurgy in the paper. The onus is on aptitude paper for the Metallurgists.
Aptitude paper was easy. Prepare well for aptitude. CGPA is not a major criteria at least in shortlisting process.

Interview Question – No question was asked about the internships. Only one question about a small project. Most of the questions test the fundamentals in Metallurgy (corrosion, welding, physical metallurgy and mechanical metallurgy)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It was a campus placement.

GET Interview

GET
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2013.

Interview Details There were two tests conducted. One was an Aptitude Test and the other one was technical. The aptitude paper was pretty easy consisting of easy questions related to Quantitative aptitude , Logical Reasoning and English. One needs to clear the cut-off in both the tests to qualify for the next round.
The next round was a Technical/HR interview. The interviewer was a very nice person and he asked questions of moderate difficulty level and didn't grill at all.

Interview Question – I was asked about Cascade Control Systems , Flow related questions , Valve Operation and a few other things.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation for a GET,

Very Difficult Interview

Director Interview

Director
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Reliance Industries in April 2013.

Interview Details Telephone interview with AVP
1:1 interviews with relevant Business and Technical Heads

Interviews, Tests and Documents submission process took 2 months.
Later put on indefinite hold as approval was awaited.
Got call again after 4 months asking for my availability and then again put on another indefinite limbo.

Interview Question – What strategies would you use to bring in more customers and revenues ?   Answer Question

GET Interview

GET
Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

Interview Details I applied through Campus Recruitment in 2012 . I am currently working in RIL .The have a written test after which they shortlist candidates. The test consists of both Quant and Technical questions. Getting more marks in exams is an edge and those who get more marks in test are selected . I had very bad interview experience . Even then I was selected.

Interview Question – Draw the iron carbide diagram   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation.

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2009.

Interview Details Multi Interview process, tremendous stress on competency.

Interview Question – The questions will be around the area of work and the JD shared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pleasant experience

Power Plant Operator Interview

Power Plant Operator
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2012.

Interview Details from HR i received call for job opening, fix interview date.On interview date first technical interview is being held, after that interview is taken by technical head and HR head. final interview taken by CEO of the company.all process of interviews completed in one day and on same day in evening the told me that i got selected.

Interview Question – About my academic progress.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i have try to negotiate but they haven't negotiate and stick to their point that by this much of experience this is limit of wages package.Instead of demanding package allow them to offer maximum possible package as per their rules and regulation, after that negotiate if they will, other wise dont accept if you dont get what you r expecting.

GET - Mechanical Interview

GET - Mechanical
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2013.

Interview Details There was a mental ability test - 30Q in 30 min. Technical test - based on Mechanical engineering; 50Q in 30 min on the basics of thermal and design and materials. Interview was on a subject of my choice. Questions were not difficult, as my basics were clear. They asked me to speak about myself and asked what was my happiest moment.

Interview Question – Composition of steel.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The package was fixed .

FOPE Interview

FOPE

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview Details Written Examination followed by personal interviews

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Technical Executive Interview

Technical Executive
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in August 2013.

Interview Details can be applied directly through online job portal sites.
they ll allot a date and time for the interview.
direct face to face interview, and then a formality marketing round to customer.
should be neatly dressed in formal is the most important thing

Interview Question – target fixed   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – no growth

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details three rounds of aptitude tests, group discussion, personal interview technical, then hr round.

Interview Question – on projects that you have done.   Answer Question