Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
351 interviews

3.1

Accounting Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2013.

If your application is selected you are called in for testing and you take several different types of exams at the recruiting department on the first floor. You will be interviewed at least 2 times and perhaps a third time that day if the next level boss wishes to also interview you.

Interview Questions
    • The only part that was unexpected were the different type of exams like the aptitude one.   Answer Question
    Standard negotiation. They asked what sort of pay I was expecting and then answered in what they offer for the position usually.

Software Education Trainee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied online, was contacted to set up a time for testing at the College Station location. Testing takes a couple of hours, they are logic-type tests... pretty annoying process. You are in a room with a lot of other people taking the same test. After completing the tests, they asked if I could hang around to interview with a recruiter. The recruiter asked me pretty basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. She explained a few different job openings that I was interested in. Seemed like it went well, she was pretty thorough.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected... Just beware that this company is very conservative. They have a no tobacco use policy on or off the job. They randomly drug test, including screening for nicotine. I thought that was pretty ridiculous.   Answer Question

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2014.

Save your time don't even apply. I applied online. the recruiter said there was a couple short online personality trait testing to complete. I was thinking 30 minutes tops. So I started it on this laptop before I went to bed. I started it at about 830 I didn't complete until after midnight. Secondly the buildings at Dayton location is POORLY MARKED. When she told me to come in . Never told which buiding to come to. Never told me where to park. So I parked among the rest of the employees. I walked probably a good mile while it was raining. finally I get to the "recruiter" she reminds me to "do well" because they only take the approx top 10 percent. The test makes no sense. I got turned down but with the turnover problems at Reynolds and Reynolds. Then the testing is weird. I probably had 5 hours of testing. I talked with a friend who said they met with him 4-5 times before they offered him the job. He said the wages aren't that hot either. It would be one thing if they paid 100 k per year. I saw his W-2 I know what he makes(I won't say) but if they offered me NO WAY IN HECK I would accept it.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I received an email which included an aptitude test and another questionnaire. Also, they asked me to tell a good time to come to their office and do an assessment test. It was 2 of us for the test and they sent the other person after the test but made me stay for an interview with a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • If you get another offer from another company, what factors would you keep in mind to choose between them?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Entry Level Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Went through 5 interviews, 2 assessment tests. I felt like everything went well. The very last interview had a drug test. I didn't read other Glass Door reviews until after taking the test to realize they test for tobacco. I am not a frequent tobacco user, but it was enough not to land the position. It would be more efficient if they did this in the beginning IMO. After dealing with people throughout the process over a month, received a generic "not moving forward" email. Good luck to those still interested.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions would be on the assessments, no calculator allowed.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2011.

I applied online through a university recruiting site. The interview process moved fairly quickly. First was a phone interview, followed by an online assessment. Next was a Skype interview with a district manager. Finally, I had an in person interview which was accompanied by another assessment. Communication with HR was timely and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to change your approach to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

The hiring process that they use is LONG. They have you take assessment after assessment. Some of the things you come across will seem pointless. They make sure your expected salary is negotiable.

Product Consultant for Add On Auto (AOA) Vehicle Accessories Solution Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2014.

Resume sent in, 5 days later an email requesting that I take the assessment test. 5 days after testing submitted a Skype call with two HR reps. If I agree to move forward there will be at least 2 more interviews. I was told that the last interview maybe in Ohio at HQ.

Interview Questions
    • all standart questions that a candidate should be ready to answer.   View Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2014.

After applying online, I received an e-mail asking for my availability for a Skype interview, which consisted of very typical interview questions ("What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses, Why do you want to work for us?", etc). After this, I was given additional paperwork to do that involved some other typical interview-type questions as well as a few odd ones (like what kinds of pets I had as a child), an aptitude test for logic, problem-solving, and algebra (for some reason), as well as an ethics survey that mostly asked about your opinions of alcohol and marijuana during work hours. The second interview was another Skype interview that asked me different but still very standard interview questions. I was then given a set of three graphics projects to complete within a 24-hour span-- they were materials that would be made on the job. I then was scheduled for a third interview with a department manager over the phone. A week later I was informed that they would not be moving forward with my application process at this time.
    The company representatives usually responded to my latest application step within a week and were always very courteous.

Distribution Manager Interview

Quick interview process. Interview took 30 minutes or less. Client move out going on at the same time. The manager didn't really seem focused on the process. I was hired quickly. There were no drug tests or background checks performed.

Interview Questions

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!