Reynolds and Reynolds

Average Difficulty
345 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details The hiring process that they use is LONG. They have you take assessment after assessment. Some of the things you come across will seem pointless. They make sure your expected salary is negotiable.

Interview Question – The questions weren't that difficult.   Answer Question

Product Consultant for Add On Auto (AOA) Vehicle Accessories Solution Interview

Product Consultant for Add On Auto (AOA) Vehicle Accessories Solution
Washington, DC (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2014.

Interview Details Resume sent in, 5 days later an email requesting that I take the assessment test. 5 days after testing submitted a Skype call with two HR reps. If I agree to move forward there will be at least 2 more interviews. I was told that the last interview maybe in Ohio at HQ.

Interview Question – all standart questions that a candidate should be ready to answer.   View Answer

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2014.

Interview Details After applying online, I received an e-mail asking for my availability for a Skype interview, which consisted of very typical interview questions ("What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses, Why do you want to work for us?", etc). After this, I was given additional paperwork to do that involved some other typical interview-type questions as well as a few odd ones (like what kinds of pets I had as a child), an aptitude test for logic, problem-solving, and algebra (for some reason), as well as an ethics survey that mostly asked about your opinions of alcohol and marijuana during work hours. The second interview was another Skype interview that asked me different but still very standard interview questions. I was then given a set of three graphics projects to complete within a 24-hour span-- they were materials that would be made on the job. I then was scheduled for a third interview with a department manager over the phone. A week later I was informed that they would not be moving forward with my application process at this time.
The company representatives usually responded to my latest application step within a week and were always very courteous.

Interview Question – What pets did I have as a child?   Answer Question

Distribution Manager Interview

Distribution Manager

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details Quick interview process. Interview took 30 minutes or less. Client move out going on at the same time. The manager didn't really seem focused on the process. I was hired quickly. There were no drug tests or background checks performed.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details Phone Pre-Screen:
Very quick five question screen to see if you are worth their time and if they are worth your time! Mostly pertains to if you smoke (they are a non-smoking campus) and what your desired work hours are like and things of that nature. It's very easy to get past this initial screening process but they will pass you on to one of the most difficult portions of the interview process where Reynolds and Reynolds will screen out most of their applicants.

Aptitude Test:
When I interviewed with them, they told me this was similar to a portion of a test they give to air traffic controllers and I needed to study for it. It will go over all kinds of types of question, from algebra to definitions. You will be timed and there are a lot of sections to the test (I think it was 14 by the time I was done). Much like testing for SAT or ACTs, you must answer your questions smart or skip them. It is done on a point scale and you get points off for answering wrong, but no points removed for skipping a question. Though, if you only answer one question out of 20, it is probably taken into account as well.

Recruiter/Department Interviews:
You finally really get to speak to a person about what you can do! Be honest about yourself and your expectations. You can expect it to be like any other traditional interview. If you impress them, they will pass you on to the department where you'll be interviewed by one or two more people that you'd be working with directly. There isn't really an opportunity to negotiate a salary, so make sure you have a base in mind if you really can't accept below a certain amount and be honest with yourself about that base.

Skills Test:
They will test your skills so make sure you know what you're doing when it comes to graphic design. It's not difficult if you know your code and have a decent eye for design. You'll be evaluated though by a few different people, but be confident in what you're doing and also, be yourself in your work!

Once you get to this point, if they like you, they'll continue on with a background check and all those things before proceeding to an offer stage. It can take upwards of a month and a half, so be patient if you want to work for them!

Interview Question – Questions on the Aptitude test!! Especially as a designer, being asked corporate business questions or algebra that hasn't been touched since early high school.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. I had my base and my range, but I said for certain I could not go below my base.

They do bring in designers with a very specific range in mind and will pass on designers that are above their high-range if they deem them too expensive.

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2014.

Interview Details irst step is assessment test. It's is a lengthy test. Require simple math and aptitude questions. After that is the interview, which I am waiting for. HR people are good and they reply about the process as you go on. Hoping to get a positive reply from them ASAP.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2014.

Interview Details The aptitude test is a joke. I have over 15 years experience, but because I don't remember algebra I wasn't hired. I wasn't even offered an interview. A complete waste of time!

Interview Question – The aptitude test was the most difficult.   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details The interview here just wastes your time. The HR email me and asked me to take a online aptitude test. This will take more than 1 hour. Then going to the company to take a second test, which is just as the first aptitude test. After the test, they told candidates go home and wait their email. One week later, they send you a reject email.

Interview Question – There are too many problems in the second test. Although they are not hard, but really take time.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details First step is assessment test. It's is a lengthy test. Require simple math and aptitude questions. After that is the interview, which I am waiting for. HR people are good and they reply about the process as you go on. Hoping to get a positive reply from them ASAP.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Recruiting Assistant

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details Long process with lots of interviews and assessments. Had to complete two hours of assessments before interviewing with a recruiter. Then interviewed with supervisor and director. Went to background before offer. Had to complete a drug test that tested for nicotine.

Interview Question – Do I smoke?   Answer Question

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!