Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

3.1

Regional Systems Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

The initial process started with an assessment test, and then the next round was a phone interview, after that I was flown to the company for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all pretty standard regarding previous experience. They will check all jobs listed and references, so be truthful.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was limited but I was able to get a small increase to their offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kettering, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

The pre-employment testing, specifically the math portion is a bit extreme. One could certainly justify it if in fact is was validated and resulted in reduced turnover but the turnover is always very high. I would encourage this company's recruiting department to re-evaluate the assessment piece of their selection process. This may or may not occur either as they experience high turnover in that department as well.

Interview Questions
    • The math portion of the pre-employment assessment testing is difficult unless you've just graduated.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

irst test is written test..itself is very hard one, so technical...candidate should prepare well ! other rounds are technical HR and HR round ..these rounds are as usual but candidate should prepare themselves in a good manner to face these rounds !!

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2014.

It was the longest, stupidest process. Their was also about 30 other people interviewing for positions. When I finally got done taking all the test on the computer (2 hrs later) they told me the position I came into interview for had already been filled.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southfield, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied online, received an email two days latter asking me to take some online assessments which had a lot of math, personality tests, sequence tests in numbers and shapes. I have over 20 years of customer service experience with dealerships, and none of this pertains to the job you would be doing.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to go against company policy.   Answer Question

Project Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I found the job on my university's career database and submitted my resume. A week later they contacted me through email to take the personality/aptitude test. Since at the time I did not live close to any of their offices, I had to take these tests online. The tests took me about 4 hours total to complete. The questions were similar to something you would expect on a SAT or IQ tests. A lot of more abstract thinking, but nothing too difficult if you were able to make it into college.

A few days later a recruiter contacted me, and she interviewed me over Skype. A few days after that, a supervisor interviewed me over Skype as well. Then they asked if I could drive down to Houston for an onsite interview. At their office I was interviewed by three different people for several hours. Over the next few weeks I was interviewed a few more times over Skype by various higher-ups. Nearly two weeks after my last interview, I was called in for a drug test/background check and given an offer, which I accepted. As someone who abhors standardized tests, in my opinion the hardest part was taking the exams without quitting.

PS: If you smoke tobacco, don't even bother applying as R&R is a pretty conservative company.

Customer Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Des Moines, IA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2014.

I received an email from a Recruiter of the company, she saw my resume in a Job Posting and then she sent an email if I agree to continue with the process. I agreed and she sent me an email with a link for completing a series of test and application forms. The test was about perception, memory, ethic questions (like if you smoke) and an aptitude test (a math test).
    The aptitude test is the worse, not only you can not use calculator, but if you pass that, you have to retake the same test in front of a supervisor (they do not believe you can be honest)
    I think it is ridiculous to make this kind of pre-check before an interview. I completed the test (for more than 2 hours) and then, after 5 days I received an email told me I wasn't consider to continue with the process.
    I think it is better they told me that, because after see the process, the type of questions they made, I have no interest at all to work for a company like that. A Waste of time!! Read the comments here before you decide to continue with that process.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude test, a lot of ethic questions ( like what do you think about abort, smoke, etc etc)   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

got an email from a recruiter of reynolds and reynolds. they said they have several space matching my experience and background. I needed to do several test. Took a lot of tests online, including math, logic, vocabulary and so on. It takes several hours. two days later, they rejected me just based on the test result. wired interview and company.

Accounting Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2013.

If your application is selected you are called in for testing and you take several different types of exams at the recruiting department on the first floor. You will be interviewed at least 2 times and perhaps a third time that day if the next level boss wishes to also interview you.

Interview Questions
    • The only part that was unexpected were the different type of exams like the aptitude one.   Answer Question
    Standard negotiation. They asked what sort of pay I was expecting and then answered in what they offer for the position usually.

Software Education Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied online, was contacted to set up a time for testing at the College Station location. Testing takes a couple of hours, they are logic-type tests... pretty annoying process. You are in a room with a lot of other people taking the same test. After completing the tests, they asked if I could hang around to interview with a recruiter. The recruiter asked me pretty basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. She explained a few different job openings that I was interested in. Seemed like it went well, she was pretty thorough.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected... Just beware that this company is very conservative. They have a no tobacco use policy on or off the job. They randomly drug test, including screening for nicotine. I thought that was pretty ridiculous.   Answer Question

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!