Rite Aid

Updated 13 Feb 2015
Updated 13 Feb 2015

2.0

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Very easy interview. Just asked questions regarding my experience in retail. There were a lot of scenario questions and what did you do in this situation question.overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions
    Based on my experience and pervious pay

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Very quick and casual. Basic questions about work related task and how I would handle different situations. Overall a very easy process and everyone is really good about making sure you know what you are doing.

Interview Questions
    Talked back and forth and came to agreement about pay. Don't be afraid to ask. Everyone was very friendly and casual nothing to be nervous about. Just be yourself and realistic.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

I at first had a face to face interview with a district manager, then a phone interview and second face to face interview with another district manager for the district that was interested in hiring me. The whole process took about 14 days. I got an immediate phone call the very next day after my first interview to have a phone interview which took place about 3 days later. During the phone interview was when we set up the second in-person interview the following week. I received my offer shortly after that.

Interview Questions
    • Series of 6 situational/behavioral questions:
      -Why retail pharmacy? Why Rite Aid?
      -Name a time when you put your needs aside to help someone else finish a task
      -Name a time when you had to deal with a lot of things at once

Answer Question
    No negotiation

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview day at school. 1:1 interview. very causal. *
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cashier/Stock Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Easy breezy. Asked simple questions. They wanted to know if I had cash handling and customer service experience........Asked if my schedule is flexible. Interview was very very very very easy. Really didn't asked a lot of questions!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid.

handed in my app, couple days later got a call to come in, didn't really get an interview, questions were on the app although drug test and background check was extremely long wait to get back

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rite Aid in January 2015.

Applied online, called in for an interview a week later. Was interviewed by the store manager. Interview was professional but very comfortable. Basic interview questions. Felt great leaving the store. Called in a week later for a second interview with the district manager. Interview was very relaxed but professional. Basic management related questions. Was given an updated benefits packet, sent in for drug testing and signed paperwork for my background check. Once those come back the store manager will complete the hiring process. :)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you offered great customer service.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if an associate reported seeing another associate shop lifting.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer was irate.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer needed help but you were busy stocking shelves.   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in January 2015.

I was called in a week after I came into the store to drop off my resume. The interviewer was very sweet and straightforward about the work she expected of me. She gave me a code for an online screening test which was also straightforward. I was then drug tested and was allowed to work in less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The online screening test may be a little difficult in terms of the different scenarios it offers for customer service   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Great, Very good and structured. Background checks and drug screen like any other company. Their main office is in Chino Hills. All staff is very professional and very well educated but also down to earth.

Interview Questions
    pretty good and very realistic.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid.

did you ever help a customer? if so what did you do to help? did you ever go beyond for a customers? did you ever make a mistake? what are your weekness?