Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated 9 Apr 2015
Updated 9 Apr 2015

1.8

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Pooler, GA (US)).

Interview

The interview was very professional, yet comfortable. I was asked situation questions, which required me to be quick on my feet in responding. Also have an idea of what the top 200 drugs are. Come in there with a positive mood and you will more than likely land the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Granville, NY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for an interview the next day. Only had one interview with the pharmacy manager in the patient consultation room. Was her first interview so she read off a template. After interview i had to do a survey at home on my computer and it took a week for corporate to give her the ok to offer me a position. I went in a couple days later to fill out background paperwork and had drug test the next week. Few days later was informed everything checked out and i could start as soon as i could come in and finish the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• When did i work with a team to find a solution to a problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Was offered a pay better than she thought she would be allowed to offer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rite Aid (Albany, NY (US)).

Interview

Submitted application, received a call for an interview after a week. I had a 30 minute conversation with the supervising pharmacist, I was a student with no experience and there were no questions that caught me off guard. got a call two days later that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, nothing outside of basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid (Gray, GA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I received an email from my school saying they were looking for a pharm tech, so I emailed the pharmacist and we set up an interview. I was one of 7 who applied for the job. I went out to the location and the pharmacist showed me around a little bit and explained a little bit about the pharmacy and then went into the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is something you do that is a pet peeve to most other people?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I walked into the store and spoke with the pharmacist and handed her my resume.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

llittle to no interview...piece of cake

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed. you start at minimum wage.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rite Aid (Erwin, TN (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Manager called me did a brief interview and was hired. Did background check and drug test and now I'm loving my job.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult life experience you could relate to this job?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (Baltimore, MD (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview with the pharmacy manager and then store manager.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Just had to take a questionnaire online. And was asked a few formal questions. Previous employment, any previous charges, etc

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Syracuse, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a very great experience. went down to the store on friday to inquire about any availability. Met the hiring manager and after filling out the application was scheduled for an interview following thursday. On the day of the interview asked about the previous experiences. and that was it. manager handed out the paper work and after 2 weeks of the drug report and background check started the job.,,