Rite Aid

Getting the Interview

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Albany, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details Submitted application, received a call for an interview after a week. I had a 30 minute conversation with the supervising pharmacist, I was a student with no experience and there were no questions that caught me off guard. got a call two days later that I had gotten the job.

Interview Question – Honestly, nothing outside of basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Gray, GA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2014.

Interview Details I received an email from my school saying they were looking for a pharm tech, so I emailed the pharmacist and we set up an interview. I was one of 7 who applied for the job. I went out to the location and the pharmacist showed me around a little bit and explained a little bit about the pharmacy and then went into the interview questions.

Interview Question – What is something you do that is a pet peeve to most other people?   Answer Question

Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rite Aid in April 2013.

Interview Details Interview with the pharmacy manager and then store manager.

Interview Question – What experience do you have in the medical field?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details I walked into the store and spoke with the pharmacist and handed her my resume.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details llittle to no interview...piece of cake

Negotiation Details – no negotiation allowed. you start at minimum wage.

Erwin, TN (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rite Aid in June 2013.

Interview Details Manager called me did a brief interview and was hired. Did background check and drug test and now I'm loving my job.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult life experience you could relate to this job?   View Answer

Sheffield, AL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in June 2012.

Interview Details The interview and hiring process was fairly quick and painless for me. I have a relativity who is a district manager in another state who referred me, so I'm sure that had something to do with it. About a week after I applied, I received a call to set up my interview. I was asked several general questions; nothing too crazy or unexpected. After the interview I completed a personality test, background check, and was offered a position about a week later.

Interview Question – I was asked about a time when I had to handle a difficult situation with a customer. Since this was my first job, I was told to relate it to school.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate anything.

Interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview Details Just had to take a questionnaire online. And was asked a few formal questions. Previous employment, any previous charges, etc

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult   Answer Question

Syracuse, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in September 2012.

Interview Details It was a very great experience. went down to the store on friday to inquire about any availability. Met the hiring manager and after filling out the application was scheduled for an interview following thursday. On the day of the interview asked about the previous experiences. and that was it. manager handed out the paper work and after 2 weeks of the drug report and background check started the job.,,

Bronx, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details Pretty much up to the Pharmacy Manager. If you know them or get into a good grove with them then your in. A lot of times they need help and will call upon stock boys or cashiers to help out. Thats your chance to get in and become friends with the Pharmacist, fill in when others miss out and eventually they will want you transferred to their side.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked anything in particular. They make you take a silly phone test, designed to test your logic.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rite Aid

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees and interview candidates.