Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

18 interviews

1.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pooler, GA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pooler, GA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

The interview was very professional, yet comfortable. I was asked situation questions, which required me to be quick on my feet in responding. Also have an idea of what the top 200 drugs are. Come in there with a positive mood and you will more than likely land the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brandenburg, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandenburg, KY (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in August 2010.

I had one interview in the breakroom with the head pharmacist and was hired on the spot. He asked me questions regarding my experience, about my attitude toward other employees and the patients we would serve. He wanted to be sure I would be consistent in my work attendance and that I would be a good fit with the present crew.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation -- I took what he offered.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Syracuse, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2011.

Walked in and talked to the manager face to face, had a short conversation with him, simple as that. He gave me an application which I handed in the next day. Had to pass a drug test and background check and eventually had to study to pass the technicians exam, all of which is done in store.

Job offer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Submitted application, received a call for an interview after a week. I had a 30 minute conversation with the supervising pharmacist, I was a student with no experience and there were no questions that caught me off guard. got a call two days later that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, nothing outside of basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gray, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Gray, GA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2014.

I received an email from my school saying they were looking for a pharm tech, so I emailed the pharmacist and we set up an interview. I was one of 7 who applied for the job. I went out to the location and the pharmacist showed me around a little bit and explained a little bit about the pharmacy and then went into the interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you do that is a pet peeve to most other people?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Rite Aid in April 2013.

Interview with the pharmacy manager and then store manager.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

I walked into the store and spoke with the pharmacist and handed her my resume.

no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

llittle to no interview...piece of cake

no negotiation allowed. you start at minimum wage.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Erwin, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erwin, TN (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rite Aid in June 2013.

Manager called me did a brief interview and was hired. Did background check and drug test and now I'm loving my job.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult life experience you could relate to this job?   View Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sheffield, AL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, AL (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in June 2012.

The interview and hiring process was fairly quick and painless for me. I have a relativity who is a district manager in another state who referred me, so I'm sure that had something to do with it. About a week after I applied, I received a call to set up my interview. I was asked several general questions; nothing too crazy or unexpected. After the interview I completed a personality test, background check, and was offered a position about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about a time when I had to handle a difficult situation with a customer. Since this was my first job, I was told to relate it to school.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate anything.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!