Roche

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Pleasanton, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Roche in April 2013.

Interview Details I filled out an application that included my resume and a short essay about my future and long term goals. I then was interviewed multiple times by multiple people in multiple groups. My first interview was a 1:1 with a scientist in the genomics and oncology department. I then recieved an interview with a group of 5-7 women in various groups. Afterwords there was a 1:1 with a member of HR.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience studying the KRAS mutation.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roche in May 2010.

Interview Details I was interviewed my the director of strategy. The interviewer was very congenial and put me at ease with a few questions about my back ground, education and experience. He seemed genuinely interested in knowing more about me as a person.

Interview Question – How do you know the company person who referred you?   Answer Question

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!