Ryan, LLC

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant Interview

Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in January 2012.

Interview Details Once one has applied for a position a series of personality and mathematical tests are taken. After those tests are completed, a phone interview is scheduled. If everything is in order to this point, a sit down interview is scheduled. If everything is still in order an offer is submitted to the applying party.

Interview Question – The most difficult question for me personally was, "Why tax?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since it was my first full-time job, I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Consultant Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in September 2011.

Interview Details I applied online (twice) . The second time I was contacted to take a pre-employment assessment which consisted of some basic math, writing, and general personality questions. The assessments took about 90 minutes. I took the assessment the same day of receipt and emailed recruiter notification of completion. Recruitment team was very prompt in responding to emails. I did well on the assessments and was invited to a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of regular interview questions. "What do you know about Ryan?" , etc. The phone interview went really well and the recruiter let me know right away that he wanted to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. A few days later, I hadn't heard anything so I sent a follow-up email and I received a email inviting me to a face-to-face interview at a local office. I was told that I would meet with 3 people (30 minutes for each person). Prior to the office visit I had to complete a formal application and submit data for a background check.

At the office visit, the staff were friendly and prompt. First person I spoke with asked very basic questions about what do I know about the company, few questions about my background, and interests. All other interviewers had similar questions.

The only thing I found odd about this interview process was that the interviewers did not ask very detailed or specific questions. I felt like I was already qualified they were simply trying to get a feel for me to see if I was a good fit for the office. The weirdest thing is that I felt like I connected with each interviewer (they were engaged in my questions and we even exchanged a laugh here or there), however, I wasn't offered a job nor provided any feedback as to why. Even in my rejection letter, I was told that I was an excellent candidate.

I am still wondering what went wrong. Overall, the company seems great but I guess I would say hard to read.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Ryan, LLC Videos

Ryan, LLC – Why Work for Us?

Ryan has won over 100 workplace excellence awards during the last four years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly selective international awards and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC Associate Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees and interview candidates.