Ryan, LLC Director Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ryan, LLC in June 2011.

Recruiter contacted me and asked if I was interested. Had phone interview for screening; various test and then had in "person" interviews (actually done via video conference) Interviews were with senior people with whom I would be working. Fit is very important at Ryan, so getting the feel of the people you will work with is key in the interview. Basically you are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you.

Interview Questions
  • I think the most difficult question was identifying relevant projects and experiance from prior employment. You need to show Ryan that you have demonstrated the ability to do the job for which you are applying.   Answer Question
Not so hard, discussed salary and made offers and counter offers and reached an equitable agreement.

Other Interview Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Ryan, LLC in February 2010.

Hiring process is pretty standard for this industry. You have job interviews with 3 - 5 people at various levels. The unique aspect is the firm has you take a test which can be described as part math and part personality. I have had people fail this test who I wnated to hire so don't take it lightly.

Interview Questions
    Simple for me because they recruited me and I knew people.