Ryan, LLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in February 2010.

Interview Details Hiring process is pretty standard for this industry. You have job interviews with 3 - 5 people at various levels. The unique aspect is the firm has you take a test which can be described as part math and part personality. I have had people fail this test who I wnated to hire so don't take it lightly.

Interview Question – There are long division questions on the test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple for me because they recruited me and I knew people.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in June 2011.

Interview Details Recruiter contacted me and asked if I was interested. Had phone interview for screening; various test and then had in "person" interviews (actually done via video conference) Interviews were with senior people with whom I would be working. Fit is very important at Ryan, so getting the feel of the people you will work with is key in the interview. Basically you are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you.

Interview Question – I think the most difficult question was identifying relevant projects and experiance from prior employment. You need to show Ryan that you have demonstrated the ability to do the job for which you are applying.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not so hard, discussed salary and made offers and counter offers and reached an equitable agreement.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Ryan, LLC Videos

Ryan, LLC – Why Work for Us?

Ryan has won over 100 workplace excellence awards during the last four years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly selective international awards and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees and interview candidates.