Ryan, LLC

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview Details The hiring process was very thorough from the initial phone call to the 1st day that I started work. The recruiter was very professional and presented the company very well. It started with an initial mini-phone interview and then proceeded to an in-person interview. After the initial phone interview I was required to take an extensive set of competency tests. This initial process was very timely and precise. An interview was set up within a few days of the phone interview and successfully completing the competency tests. I was sent an email with very precise information on where to park, where to enter, who to ask for upon arrival and who I would interview with during my visit. For my specific interview I met with three members of the team all during the same visit. Each person was very professional and handled the interview professionally. Once I was finished with the interview I received a call within a few days letting me know that they would like to offer me the position provided that my background, credit check and references all came back positive. It is a very extensive background and reference check process. It shows that the company is only looking for the best of the best!

Interview Question – I was asked to explain a difficult situation that I was in at a past job and how I handled that difficult situation; and if I felt that I could have done anything different that would have allowed the outcome to be more positive.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was standard. We discussed salary over three separate conversations before coming to an agreement. They are a very fair company to negotiate with.

Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview Details A phone interview is conducted, meet with hiring manager. I was hired very quickly and had the best conversation with my reporting manager. Everyone at Ryan makes you feel welcome; the evironment is always professional.

Interview Question – If hired besides the normal duties that accompany your position, what unique quality would you bring to this company if hired?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was extremely pleased with the package that was offered to me. Ryan is very competitive and the package met all of my needs. There was no need to negotiate.

Executive Assistant

I applied through other source and interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview Details Go online and apply for the position desired. Complete the required information. Someone from Talent Acquisition Department will contact the applicant. There will be a telephone interview and then an online test. Once the test is passed, an office interview will be set up and, if successful, an offer will be extended to the applicant.

Interview Question – Cannot recall.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in April 2010.

Interview Details It was pretty extensive, but all parts went very smoothly. Nice to see they don't just hire anybody.

Interview Question – The toughest questions always involves identifying a mistake or regret in your professional life,   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Ryan, LLC Videos

Ryan, LLC – Why Work for Us?

Ryan has won over 100 workplace excellence awards during the last four years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly selective international awards and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees and interview candidates.