Ryan, LLC

51 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview Details The hiring process was very thorough from the initial phone call to the 1st day that I started work. The recruiter was very professional and presented the company very well. It started with an initial mini-phone interview and then proceeded to an in-person interview. After the initial phone interview I was required to take an extensive set of competency tests. This initial process was very timely and precise. An interview was set up within a few days of the phone interview and successfully completing the competency tests. I was sent an email with very precise information on where to park, where to enter, who to ask for upon arrival and who I would interview with during my visit. For my specific interview I met with three members of the team all during the same visit. Each person was very professional and handled the interview professionally. Once I was finished with the interview I received a call within a few days letting me know that they would like to offer me the position provided that my background, credit check and references all came back positive. It is a very extensive background and reference check process. It shows that the company is only looking for the best of the best!

Interview Question – I was asked to explain a difficult situation that I was in at a past job and how I handled that difficult situation; and if I felt that I could have done anything different that would have allowed the outcome to be more positive.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was standard. We discussed salary over three separate conversations before coming to an agreement. They are a very fair company to negotiate with.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview Details Initial contact to hire date took nearly 3 months! But the interviews were very comfortable and non-threatening - no trick questions or funny business. My interviews questions were primarily about attitude and experience. If you have the appropriate degree for the position and a positive attitude, you can learn/be taught everything Ryan needs you to do get started.

Interview Question – My interviews questions were primarily about attitude and experience. If you have the appropriate degree for the position and a positive attitude, you can learn/be taught everything Ryan needs you to do get started.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ryan, LLC

Interview Details Initial communications were made through a career fair. I was then contacted and had an on campus interview, which later led to a networking night and a second round interview.

Interview Question – The most unexpected questions was what did you like least about your previous boss/job?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in September 2012.

Interview Details Interviewed on campus. The interview consisted of behavioral questions. Many were asked in a condescending and uninterested way. I was told that I would be hearing back in 6-8 weeks. Three months later, I have not been contacted. I also spoke to many other interviewees who have not heard back.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in November 2012.

Interview Details Round one interview was on campus. Had a great interviewer, asked behavioral questions. Round two interview was at the office. There was two rounds. They were more conversational then any questions. I guess they were more figuring out your personality and whether you would mesh with existing employees.

Interview Question – explaina time you had to work with an bad boss? What made you determine they were bad?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview Details I first started with a phone interview with just basic behavioral questions. After that, they proceeded to explain the benefits of Ryan that moved towards an invitation to an office visit. From the office visit, I met with two principals. The interviews were mostly behavioral but were also geared towards seeing how i would fit in their culture as well as testing to see how certain I felt I was the right fit.

Interview Question – Can you tell me a time that there was a process that was not working or was inefficient and explain how you dealt with the situation   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in November 2008.

Interview Details The recruiting team was very welcoming and enthusiastic about the firm and that enthusiasm was contagious. While the recruitment process from beginning to end was lengthy, the recruiter and hiring authority maintained regular contact to keep me interested in the company and the role for which I applied.

Interview Question – What do you see as your greatest strength and greatest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – While the salary was not originally what I had expected, the recruiting team and hiring authority did a good job in highlighting the many benefits of the work environment and culture.

Director Interview

Director
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in February 2010.

Interview Details Hiring process is pretty standard for this industry. You have job interviews with 3 - 5 people at various levels. The unique aspect is the firm has you take a test which can be described as part math and part personality. I have had people fail this test who I wnated to hire so don't take it lightly.

Interview Question – There are long division questions on the test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple for me because they recruited me and I knew people.

General Campus Recruiting Interview

General Campus Recruiting
Athens, GA (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in October 2012.

Interview Details One on one with manager + position interviewer. Figured they want to see how if you are comfortable with people in higher position. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – what's your weakness?   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in January 2012.

Interview Details Once one has applied for a position a series of personality and mathematical tests are taken. After those tests are completed, a phone interview is scheduled. If everything is in order to this point, a sit down interview is scheduled. If everything is still in order an offer is submitted to the applying party.

Interview Question – The most difficult question for me personally was, "Why tax?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since it was my first full-time job, I did not negotiate.