SAIC Interview Questions & Reviews in Washington, DC US

2.6

47 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at SAIC.

Hiring manager asked when I can start and general background from college. Project Architect asked more technical questions about my coding languages, skills, and something specific (see below). This was back in 2005 (before they broke off into Leidos) where there weren't so many phone screenings before an in-person interview. It was just directly that! I then talked with 2 other folks on the project to get a more background from them and fresh views on the project itself.

Interview Questions
    • Database and architecture questions and how they related to designing software and writing code   Answer Question
    I didn't bother negotiating. I thought it was fine then for a first job. You may want to negotiate a higher start salary, as worst case scenario, it only goes up 3% to 6% per year.

Chief Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  McLean, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in February 2014.

A difficult process, interviewers were top down CC types. Interview was with 16 employees which went well with the exception of last one. I was left with the clear feeling that I was black-balled by last one!

Systems Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SAIC in February 2010.

Because the Program Manager knew me from working on another project in the mid-1990's, I was recommended to the Client. The Client interviewed me, liked my prior work, and hired me to work on-site. I was prepared for the interview because I had worked in the Shipbuilding Industry many years prior.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked on a daily basis with Shipboard Detailed Design Drawings in your former positions?   View Answer
    I asked for additional leave rather than negotiate salary.

Seismologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at SAIC.

Submit application and graduate school transcripts, invited to interview and present Dissertation to staff, soon after offered the position with very competitive salary negotiations. I was then introduced to the staff individually, and the direction of my research was discussed.

Interview Questions
    • Questions asked during dissertation presentation, all challenging. No discussion of business case since the position was clearly as a staff scientist in support of DARPA's test-ban treaty program.   Answer Question
    SAIC has completely transformed since my hire long ago. However, to my knowledge the application and interview for entry-level positions is similar

Call Center Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SAIC.

I was brought in through a staffing agency and given an opportunity to come on-board full time based on performance

Interview Questions
    They simply e-mailed me an offer letter and I was given the opportunity to accept or reject it

Imagery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington Park, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in August 2013.

First interview was over the phone with the basic questions. Second interview was much more difficult as it was made up of team members I would be working with from multiple companies.

Interview Questions
    • Questions that were based on the current mission that I had no clue about and pertained to past mistakes by the current team.   Answer Question
    Via email, and I declined the 1st offer and countered.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quantico, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quantico, VA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SAIC in October 2011.

The hiring and interview process were great. There was one person from SAIC and one person from the subcontractor. The hiring process was quick and easy.

no negotiations

EVM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAIC in July 2012.

Based upon my past experience, SAIC offered me the opportunity to represent the US Army as an EVM ANALYST for all contracts for non-it products. I interface with the DoD PARCA on EVM performance monthly and DoD records the problem contracts. As this representative, the US Army improved between 30% and 50% per month.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a salary starting at $115,000.

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAIC in October 2013.

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions
    • what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Annandale, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SAIC in March 2010.

Friend got me the interview and it was pretty detailed with confirmation of skills. The opportunities to work in various locations was what attracted me to this company.

Interview Questions

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!