SHI International

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Austin, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SHI International in May 2010.

Interview Details Initially met with SHI during a career fair where one of the managers flagged me down. He was nice, though a bit forward. Ended up securing an interview with one of the managers. He wasn't really sure how to conduct one but was nice enough. After that I had 2 on 1 interview with some of upper management. It was a little intimidating but we were able to joke and have a good time.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SHI International

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!

SHI International Videos

SHI International – Why Work for Us?

Careers at SHI In addition to a competitive salary and high-quality benefits package, SHI offers an exciting, fun and supportive environment that was recently recognized by our employees as one of the best places to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SHI International Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SHI International employees and interview candidates.