SMC Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Noblesville, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SMC Corporation.

Interview Details Had a phone interview. Then an in person interview where I was asked all the HR questions. Then a third interview with the entire team I would work with.

Interview Question – Just typical HR questions about how you perform under certain pressures and in specific types of situations.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 6 months - interviewed at SMC Corporation in January 2010.

Interview Details Four interviews. First a phone screening. Next an informal face to face with some team members. If accepted, one comes back for two more. Each gets more formal and rigid.

Interview Question – Actually the whole process. SMC didn't dwell on technical prowess, instead the regimen is a behaviorial style geared toward either Sales or Factory worker.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Declined the first offer because they low balled me. They came back with what I was asking

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SMC Corporation

Worked for SMC Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SMC Corporation Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SMC Corporation employees and interview candidates.