SMC Corporation Design Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noblesville, IN (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noblesville, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SMC Corporation.

Had a phone interview. Then an in person interview where I was asked all the HR questions. Then a third interview with the entire team I would work with.

Interview Questions
  • Just typical HR questions about how you perform under certain pressures and in specific types of situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SMC Corporation

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at SMC Corporation in January 2010.

Four interviews. First a phone screening. Next an informal face to face with some team members. If accepted, one comes back for two more. Each gets more formal and rigid.

Interview Questions
    • Actually the whole process. SMC didn't dwell on technical prowess, instead the regimen is a behaviorial style geared toward either Sales or Factory worker.   View Answer
    Declined the first offer because they low balled me. They came back with what I was asking