SMS Management & Technology

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

BA Interview

BA

I applied through another source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SMS Management & Technology in February 2010.

Interview Details I applied directly and called the HR contact person. She had a short chat on the phone, the asked me to come see her in person for about an hour next day. After the meeting, she informed me that I was up for 2nd level interview with a delivery manager, took it within 3 days. Same day, HR informed me that I was up for 3rd and 4th level interview and scheduled it in 4 days time, both on the same day. Made me an offer within 2 hours of leaving the office. Told me a start date.
Very professional and impressive process.
With HR - 1st interview was for cultural fit.
With Delivery manager - 2nd interview was about my work experience.
With Account Manager - 3rd interview was about my work experience.
With Regional Director - 4th interview was very general, nothing about the CV - what I'm looking for in my new job, goals. Any question about SMS? What to expect?

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for SMS Management & Technology? Contribute to the Community!