Securitas Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jun 2015

2.1

Security Supervisor/Security Officer/Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Securitas (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

What a cluster! I applied for a Security Supervisor position and was called to interview for a Security Officer position. When I got there they were looking for somebody to do Data Entry. It didn't seem the right hand new what the left hand was doing.

Interviewed by an Ex Marine who after asking what I was looking for in a salary as a Supervisor and I replied with 40k told me that's what he made and he had supervisors earning $9.00 an hour. Hell, I can go be a Walmart greeter and make that with far less headaches.

Got a call from them later offering $9.00 hr as a Security Officer for Detroit Public Schools. Took everything I could do not to laugh out loud. I have 7 years US Army Military Police and 25 years Michigan Department of Corrections experience. This place cares nothing about it's employees by the sound of it.

Interview Questions

Better pay doing almost anything else.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Securitas (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quick and professional. Met with recruiter and was immediately sent to job site for second interview. Second interview was also very professional -- all aspects of the position were detailed completely. Going through official hiring process now (background check, drug screening).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate since entry-level positions come in at fixed hourly pay.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Securitas (Irving, TX (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online on tuesday the 5th and was emailed a interview on thursday the 7th had a interview after looking over the application did a sample incident report after that got offered a position took a drug test and had my background checked after that got a email saying show up too orientation so the process went well

Interview Questions

• While working at the courthouse what kind of people did u deal with   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiat

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Securitas (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I barely applied less than a week ago and before I even finished my application online I got a call from a hiring manager the second day I started filling out my application and are already going through the training process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were working and things got stressful?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Securitas (Eugene, OR (US)).

Interview

First, you must apply online and then wait until someone calls you to schedule an interview with you. After successfully scheduling an interview, you show up and answer some questions. They will take a drug test in the office. The drug test is one that you put in your mouth, no peeing required. There'll be a little small talk with you until the results show up. Once everything is clean, and when they're satisfied, you'll get offered a job right there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You get told when to be there for training after verbally accepting the job in the interview.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Securitas (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied, went in for interview , drug test and more paper filling about a week later and started work after a few days

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult, just asking how I would fill out a security report sheet based on an example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room really for negotiation

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Securitas in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. The explained the role of the job, hours, and pay. They ask me questions about myself and my prior work history. I was given a questionnaire on a sheet of paper where there were situational questions. He reviewed my answers and said I'd receive a call if hired.

Interview Questions

• If you encountered someone acting suspiciously in the parking lot how would you approach the situation.   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Securitas (Charlotte, NC (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview went extremely well. It was straight to the point, honest and the questions they asked gave a clear understanding of who I am as a person and my experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why would I make a good candidate for the position?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Interview

strait forward

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Securitas (Marlton, NJ (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was what I expected it to be. Long and drawn because I actually thought this was a real security position. However, after working there the job is a joke if you are a real security officer do not apply here unless desperate. They sucker you in by saying they have great benefits but it's crappy vision and dental only.

Interview Questions

• How long I have been in the field   1 Answer