Sitel

Updated 24 Jan 2015
Updated 24 Jan 2015

2.1

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in November 2009.

Recruiter briefed about what the questions will be and supplied answers to the questions

Not really a negotiation was told there will be an increase of 20p in pay after 3 months of probation which was in actual 6 months.

Real Time Analyst Interview

The position was posted at the beginning of the current campaign with DirecTV. The only downside to this was that my interview was impromptu, with no heads up knowledge beforehand.

The toughest part was comparing the salary they would offer me as it was less than what I would make if I were to stay on the phones. However I was waiting for the past 3-4 years to move up in the company and use that as a stepping stone to a higher position.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel.

Easy interview process, I applied online and too a personality and skills test. I got an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very simple, she went over the details and told me which assignment I would be working on and told me that I got the job. I didn't end up taking the job because I was enrolled in school and in order to be employed by Sitel, your schedule has to be completely open.

Interview Questions

Your schedule has to be COMPLETELY open and mine was not.

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

it was quick and easy, the recruiter was real nice and willing to answer any questions that I had The interviewee seemed very professional and able to meet the demands of any confusion that I had throughout the hiring process

Work From Home Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel.

I applied online and was sent an email a few days later to do testing online. I then did a short interview followed by a second longer interview. The interview was pretty basic. The first interview they go over hours, work days, pay and let you know they provide the computer but you will have to provide a 19" monitor. They give you a list of project available and you choose which one you want to work. Some are technical and some are straight customer service.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online in beginning of november 2014. Allot of test to take on the computer, answering questions, Let's put if this way it took more or less 3 to 4 hours doing it.
    After 3 weeks I received a email for me to schedule an appoint for the Phone Preview interview.
    Did the appointment that same day.
    A nice lady called me and asked me all these question that was not difficult at all, really simple ones. She asked to go on a certain domain find her the weather that was in Texas & the ceo of Sitel. After all that she mention that I would be contacted.

2 weeks passed, received another email to schedule a 2nd interview. I did. Another very nice lady called me "the interview was the same like the first one more or less".

Then she stated that she will put me in the ToysRUs Pool and that I Will be emailed & called Once the Training For The ToysRUs account Starts So I can take a drug test and backgroud Check to start working.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

They set up a phone interview and after that they will schedule you for a face interview . The intervie will just consist of them trying to see which account fits you best since once they set up the final interview your in because of the high turnover rate of people quitting their jobs there

Interview Questions
    • Would you like a steady minimum income or one where you could get unlimited earning potential by sales.   View Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

Applied online very long process so make sure you have enough time before applying. will ask questions about skills :customer skills, account skills and etc. depending on which campaigns you are wanting to join. Will get an email when you are done and informing you that they will contact you via email for further job information. does reply back really fast with job opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • nothing really asked to call me or you can opt to call them at the end of process with access code. just wanted to ask more questions and to record phone voice.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in December 2014.

Took assessment test, a few weeks later I received email requesting an interview. I spoke with the hiring person and she said they would get back to me when they had something to match my resume. Two weeks later I received anothner email requesting anothner interview, I had the 2nd interview and was hired.

Virtual Call Center Representative/Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel in December 2014.

Applied for the work at home call center position through online job posting. Received a request via email from ZipRecruiter to click on the provided direct link to apply for this position at sitel.com. The application involves answering general information, answering which job environments you may be willing to work as a at home call center representative. Expect to answer some role play customer service situations in the application responding back of course in a pretend email. I was surprised i never made it through to the live interview process. If you are turned down and you have 3 + years in a call center environment Sitel will probably not pay you what you are worth at a work at home position. Even work at home positions needs excellent customer service and the company should not take away your hourly rate because you will not need gas money to get to work.

Interview Questions
    • 4 or more role play customer service questions besides all the work environment interest questions   Answer Question