Sitel Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct 2014
Updated 22 Oct 2014

2.1

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in November 2009.

Recruiter briefed about what the questions will be and supplied answers to the questions

Not really a negotiation was told there will be an increase of 20p in pay after 3 months of probation which was in actual 6 months.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

The interview process is long and drawn out, because they will hire you, its just a matter of when and on what campaign. You will go through interview with current coaching staff after you've done the assessment to determine which campaign suits your talents all of which can take up to an hour. After the assessment and interview you will be given information about drug testing, if you pass the drug testing, then your called back for a follow-up interview and finally enrolled into a training class based off the training schedules it normally lasts up to three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions are not particularly difficult as they are just looking for competency.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

The interview process is a two to three step process. On the first interview, if the online questions are not completed then this is where you will complete them and you will take a typing test at this time. Second interview you will speak with different HR person and will probably take your drug test at this point, Third interview is after drug test results and background check have cleared and you will be hired at this point

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle situation if caller was crying and stated that spouse had recently passed away   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel in October 2014.

Few questions to get to know about candidate's personal value, then move on to the usual behavioral questions. there is also a role play at the end. If you speak multiple language or have experience with their product it will be a bonus

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel in October 2014.

very simple was asked to find in the Sitel website the ceo , asked to search to find what was that most popular babies name for 2013 and asked to find the weather of a city. I was unable to pass the speed test for my internet , upgraded took about a week still was hired , I had to choose a different campaign but still got the job

Interview Questions
    • if you have ever had a job interview before then you should do find , general question such as how could you be a good fit for our company , what's your experience   Answer Question
    No negotiation 9 dollars an hour and they ship you a computer at no cost

Customer Service Agent- Toys R Us Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel in September 2014.

very easy process. I applied on a Friday night and I did not do the assessment. I received a text message the next morning stating that they were interested in an interview and to respond with my name and phone number..which I did. I was contacted that same day and did a speed test and I was asked to open 3 browsers. The rep wanted to make sure I was "computer savvy". I was told that she would recommend me to the next level.

I had not heard anything, after 4 days I checked my spam and saw an invite for an interview. I was going to start fresh and wait until Monday to do the interview but I just did the interview request on a Sunday and a recruiter called me that night at 9 pm est. The interview consisted of the same questions as the initial interview. I was sent paperwork to accept the offer and complete the registration and I scheduled myself for the drug test

No negotiation $9 an hour

Customer Care Representative Interview

I went through the process for direct tv and toys r us. I'm a little ticked off because I was offered a position at directtv and turned it down. Then I didn't get the position at toys r us. The interviewer for direct tv was very warm and responsive and the other lady was so dry and uninterested. I knew I didn't get the position. I correctly answered the questions and my PC made the requirements, but I guess she already hired enough ppl for the day. I was disappointed. Hopefully I can reapply.

Interview Questions

I wanted another position but I will never do that again.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel in August 2014.

The application process is a bit lengthy. After filling out basic information, there are different scenarios dealing with the customer that you have to listen to and decide what the best solution would be. There is also an optional section for those interested in tech support. That section deals with mostly order and sequence. Then, there is a typing test at the end. After the test, there is a number that we must call for a 4 question voice audition. After completing everything, I received an e-mail about two days later asking what day I'd like to schedule the interview. I could choose one of three dates given and the time as well. I was given a confirmation through my e-mail the same day. They also sent me a reminder text message the day of the interview. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. I was told I got the job as soon as the interview was over. Afterwards, I had to go to a computer and fill out ANOTHER application about previous jobs, etc. I also had to accept the offer online and fill out consent forms and such. It took forever. Once that was done, I was handed a paper and was told that I had 48 hours to go to the hospital and have my drug test taken. Once the drug test and background check are cleared, I'm all set. I was told the job would start in two weeks, but they would e-mail me with all the details.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Tell me about a time you were upset on a job and why.
      2. Tell me about a time something happened out of your control that upset a customer and how you handled the situation.
      3. Do you believe it is important to come to work on time and why?
      4. Would you rather have a job that pays $11.00 an hour without benefits or a job with less pay but with incentives and why?
      5. Tell me your level of experience with the computer (beginner, intermediate, or expert) and why you chose that answer, and name some computer programs that you have used.
      6. Tell me a time you had to be persuasive on a job.
      7. Tell me a time you broke company policy and why.
      8. How many days of work did you miss on your last job?
      9. Tell me a time when you were given specific instructions about something, and what was the hardest part about following those instructions?
      10. Tell me about a time you had to listen very carefully to someone, and how did you make sure you understood exactly what they were saying?
      11. Tell me about a time you had to make an immediate decision, and what was the outcome?

There was nothing out of the ordinary.
        Answer Question
    There was really no negotiation phase. I was asked what my desired pay would be. Then, I was told what they pay for the position. However, the interviewer also said there would be raises and other opportunities to make more money.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The company is a absolute joke plain and simple. You complete an application and then they interview you with silly questions. The hire everybody and then they send you off to take a drug test. However the company is made up of a bunch of high school drop outs and thugs, who go out into the parking lot and smoke weed and blast their car radios. What a horrible place to work.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions they hire whom ever walks through the door.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

I got either 2 or 3 interviews. They went over everything I needed to know and provided paid training. It was all done remotely. The recruiter was very helpful and answered all my questions.

It was more of a "this is how it is going to be and this is what you can expect." They based my wage on my experience and it was higher than my previous jobs so I felt what they were offering was reasonable.