Sky

Very Difficult Interview

Reporting Analyst Interview

Reporting Analyst
London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sky in July 2010.

Interview Details Very long-winded, took 3 months from beginning to end.

Had initial telephone interview, followed up by a 1.5 hour 1:1 with the hiring manager and another manager, also consisted of a skills test with a few problem solving type scenarios.

2nd interview 9 days later was with two more senior stakeholders and consisted of a 2 hour grilling over my past experiences and CV details. Also had the usual HR related questions to answer. The interviews were quite stress-full and not easy to get through, I think part of the process was to evaluate me under pressure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None. I was offered the top salary in the banding with no further room for manoeuvre. The contract mentions a discretionary bonus, but this has never been paid. You get the usual Sky perks, TV etc as standard - 25 paid days holiday, rising to a max of 30 over the first 5 years.

Worked for Sky? Contribute to the Community!