Sogeti

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer.
They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with.
Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Negotiation Details – Simple

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2014.

Interview Details Contacted via LinkedIn
Phone screen
One - on - One interview for 45 mins with the direct manager
Got an offer after 2 weeks. Accepted after a month.

Interview Question – Not much. Just a few basic questions. Very easy for someone who has already been through a lot of behavioral interviews   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not something that I wanted to do in the long-term

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in May 2009.

Interview Details The interview process is pretty simple. You must have at least a bachelor's degree to get hired, unless they have a need for an experienced person with a certain skill set. The check your resume to see what you have done in the past. They will do a technical interview and if you pass on all of this they will hire you.

Interview Question – When I interviewed I had to take an online exam for Lotus Notes. Things have changed a lot since I was hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them how much I wanted. They countered with what they were willing to pay. It was still within my acceptable range so I took it.

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Software Developer/Consultant
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2013.

Interview Details General tech interview in two stages; One with the tech recruiter, another with an available tech person.

Interview Question – None really, Just know the framework that you are interviewing for...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered a flat offer, non-negotiable....

Managing Consultant Interview

Managing Consultant
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2010.

Interview Details coffee at a pancake house.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations, take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2011.

Interview Details Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Question – None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sogeti in March 2012.

Interview Details I had worked with them in the past on a W2 contract for several years, so I knew their recruiter well. Frankly, there was no interview - just a conversation on my cell while I was driving and I was given an offer on the spot.

Interview Question – I did not expect to hear "so, do you want the job" during that call.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Zero. I needed the work and the compensation was fair.

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!