Sogeti

Updated 7 Nov 2014

2.6

Junior Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

The hiring process took very long. My application was delayed for more then three months. HR seemed very nice though. Took a telephone Interview. Then I was invited for an interview with the manager. The manager I got interviewed was very stern and rarely smiled. He was very serious about his work and he will poke every nook and cranny in your CV. Afterwards, there was paper written test. My only concern with the whole interview process was, it didnt matter what I did to impress the interviewer, as long as you got a high mark in your test nothing else matter. I am under the impression that you can be negative person and be able to work here.
    HR did not respond back with my results I had to phone HR months later to get my results of my paper test.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult but just keep your CV in check and everything should be fine.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

- telephonic round
    - first round with senior manager
    - Second round with technical director
    - Client interview first round
    - Client interview second round

Interview Questions
    • - some very basic questions catch you off guard
      - hypothetical scenarios which involves multiple clients and suppliers along with difficult stakeholders.
        Answer Question
    not very flexible

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2014.

Basically i met someone at a career fair gave them my resume and got a called from recruiter to ask about my resume and than a second phone call from hr which was a behavior interview and now i am being called in to the office to see 3 other people for an hour.

Interview Questions
    they have a standard amount and ask salary expectations but i just said i will look online and see what folks get and than i found out about standard package for boot campers.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2014.

The process was laid back and professional. I met with a recruiter and a consultant. Both representatives were friendly and answered questions very well. Overall I was pleased with the experience.

Enovia Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

Quick response after application through job site however paying entry level salary for 8 year experience professional. HR interviewed and started salary negotiation before technical interview. Sogeti is nothing like earlier consulting company, they are competing with other services company and loosing charm.

Interview Questions
    • Stopped at HR and dragged decision for many weeks   View Answer

Very less salary

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utrecht (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utrecht (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in September 2014.

I applied via online job portal and within 2 weeks the Recruiter contacted me via mail. The interview process began with F2F interview with Senior Test Engineer.

Interview Questions
    • He asked behavioral as well technical questions.More about the projects in previous jobs.Technical questions were like he explained me situation and asked what would I do in that case to resolve.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

The people that interviewed me are no longer with the company. However, the interview was informal and relaxed. I needed to follow up often to get the first interview. They like people who want to be involved with the company and not just the client.

Interview Questions
    • I was hired for the boot camp, they asked me technical questions which I couldn't answer since I hadn't been trained. They also asked me what my grades were in school, which was over 10 years ago.   View Answer
    I tried to negotiate but boot campers come in at a fixed rate.

Senior Consultant Interview

interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Questions
    • mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question
    straightforward

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

3 interviews to gauge personality, technical ability and interests. The interviews were spread out over 3 weeks. Call backs were within 24 hours. Final interview was with the geographic vp.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding the advice former employers would give the interviewer about my weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question
    I negotiated through HR. I think I undershot on the base salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.