Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr 2015
Updated 13 Apr 2015

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (London, England).

Interview

good process was able to understand the dynamics of the company and the ethos. it was a real pleasure working in such a well dominated and respected establishment like this

Junior Test Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (London, England).

Interview

The hiring process took very long. My application was delayed for more then three months. HR seemed very nice though. Took a telephone Interview. Then I was invited for an interview with the manager. The manager I got interviewed was very stern and rarely smiled. He was very serious about his work and he will poke every nook and cranny in your CV. Afterwards, there was paper written test. My only concern with the whole interview process was, it didnt matter what I did to impress the interviewer, as long as you got a high mark in your test nothing else matter. I am under the impression that you can be negative person and be able to work here.
    HR did not respond back with my results I had to phone HR months later to get my results of my paper test.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult but just keep your CV in check and everything should be fine.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (London, England).

Interview

- telephonic round
    - first round with senior manager
    - Second round with technical director
    - Client interview first round
    - Client interview second round

Interview Questions

• - some very basic questions catch you off guard
      - hypothetical scenarios which involves multiple clients and suppliers along with difficult stakeholders.

Answer Question

Negotiation

not very flexible

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

There were 3 stages to the interview process. The first stage consisted of two interviews on two separate days: one with the corporate recruiter and then the other with two current IT Consultants.

The second stage was a meeting with one of the IT Directors.

The Third stage, like the first, also consisted of two interviews. However, this time they were during the same day. The first was with the Human Resources Manager and the second with the Regional VP and Unit Manager.

The interview process lasted approximately 3-4 weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sogeti (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

Interview process was very clear. Technical round(2 on 1), followed by HR and then Meeting with VP.technical round was approximately 45 minutes, HR was 30 minutes and meeting with VP was close to 40 minutes. Technical interview was more about the projects in the resume and questions revolved around the skills mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions

• In Technical Interview, they asked about projects mentioned in the resume, gave few scenarios and asked how would I approach to solving the issue(eg. if you need to code a software from scratch, how would you go about designing the code), Object oriented principles.
      HR interview was more about what your passion is, what motivates you, what value will you bring to the company other basic questions.

Answer Question

Mobile Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one telephonic round with HR. After that I was called to company location and had 3 rounds of interview in a day. 2 technical rounds and one behavoiral round. HR round was bit tricky. Got offer in on next day.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in March 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for a phone screening, then set up an on campus in person interview with the recruiter. I was then invited to a cocktail hour at a restaurant near their office where I mat almost every consultant and the heads of the branch. I then went to a final interview where I had 5 rounds with a number of people in the company. Finally, one of the executives gave me a call and we had about a half hour interview. I was offered the job within a week of my final interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave a minimum salary that was higher than what they usually pay but they met it.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

It went on good. Interviewer called on time. Just be prepared with datastructures and basics of SQL. Java is the language they use. Prepare for object oriented stuff. More important is the runtime polymorphism,

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Very informal, various conversations over the phone and in person. Not very well structured,dragged out over various months, the recruiter and the hiring manager both left the company leading to everything to fizzle. It was probably not their regular process, but then they were probably looking for a while already.

Systems Administrator First, Then Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

I had a couple of interviews with Sogeti about a job in Company X I was very interested to, so to maximize my chances I told Sogeti I was ready to accept a lower salary. After establishing the contract with Sogeti, having me write up a full detailed CV and the motivation letter for Company X, Sogeti informed me they were not going to present my candidature for Company X. They said they instead were going to present my candidature for a completely different job in a different company (which interested me less). When I asked if it was possible to renegotiate the salary, they terminated my application process.