Sogeti

Average Difficulty
82 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sogeti in May 2009.

Interview Details Two technical interviews and one interview with a practice or unit manager before getting a decision.

Interview Question – Most questions were pretty typical for my skill set.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offerred what I asked for and given some time to think it over before accepting.

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Software Developer/Consultant
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2013.

Interview Details General tech interview in two stages; One with the tech recruiter, another with an available tech person.

Interview Question – None really, Just know the framework that you are interviewing for...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered a flat offer, non-negotiable....

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in August 2013.

Interview Details The interview process was straight forward and casual. I had four separate interviews (1 phone & 3 in person). All meetings were well organized and the interviewers were friendly and professional. Most of the interview time was spent discussing my background and experience with enterprise size customers. There was also a good amount of time discussing Sogeti as a company and their benefits to employees.

Interview Question – I was asked which customer/companies I would like to call on as an Account Executive and why.   Answer Question

Corporate Strategy Analyst Interview

Corporate Strategy Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details Phone interview. Went very well but lasted a little long for a phone interview.

Interview Question – Name one project in school you are most proud about and why.   Answer Question

Licensing Support Team Interview

Licensing Support Team
Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2012.

Interview Details Got a phone call from a recruiter then next day I went in to interview with the project manager then I was offered on the spot.

Interview Question – What did you do on xyz project, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details I applied on a job posting site at my school and was contacted by a corporate recruiter, then had a phone conversation with the VP of application development, then traveled to the corporate headquarters for interviews with the CFO, the same VP, the director of HR, and a small group discussion with the CEO. I went to the local office that I wanted to work at and met with some people and then I received my offer on my way home.

Interview Question – Discussion with the CFO was very intimidating, though I later found out that I was in a special interview process and that is not a typical part of the interview process.   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details 2 interviews. 1 over skype 1 technical over phone. fairly standard

Interview Question – What can you bring to Sogeti?   Answer Question

Manager Consultant Interview

Manager Consultant
Overland Park, KS (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sogeti in April 2013.

Interview Details 1 interview.
Some technical questions ,mostly STAR format.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. It was a good offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

IT Security Manager Interview

IT Security Manager

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details I applied to this role on LinkedIn. It was sold to me as a manager/leadership role. I had a great technical phone interview which touched on all aspects of IT security and was done by someone quite knowledgeable in the field. I cleared it and was scheduled to appear for an onsite interview with the hiring manager. I had to take a half day off to attend the same. But all I got was a half hour meeting with the hiring manager. And all he asked was routine technical questions most of which were quite ambiguous. Not at all fit for a manager role at all. No professionalism in the interview process. I came out of the interview feeling that there was no such role or that the role was not a manager role.

Interview Question – The most unexpected thing was the line of questioning for a manager role after clearing a technical interview. At that stage it should me more of a business interview.   Answer Question