Sponsors For Educational Opportunity
www.seo-usa.org New York, NY

Sponsors For Educational Opportunity Consulting Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Internship Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sponsors For Educational Opportunity in February 2013.

Interview Details SEO recruits heavily on campus so it was quite simple to acquire a first round interview. First round was in-person and was fairly easy mostly ask about your resume and why you are the correct choice for SEO. The hardest question was a business case type question where they make you read a WST article. I was offered a second round interview with the head of the consulting division from their HQ in NYC over Skype. This wasn't really an interview because she informed me that I was unable to be in the recruiting process with SEO and another consulting company that I had already had a final round interview with. I wasn't extended an offer with that consulting firm and I informed the NYC office of such and the basically said "OK, thanks for telling us". Then I waited almost a month and a half before they let me know that I wouldn't be offered by SEO.

Interview Question – They give you an article from WST and they ask you to read and analyze it. Afterwords they ask you some simple math questions to calculate something relevant to the article. Similar to a business case question.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sponsors For Educational Opportunity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sponsors For Educational Opportunity Consulting Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sponsors For Educational Opportunity employees and interview candidates.