Sprint

Updated 25 Nov 2014
Updated 25 Nov 2014

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I applied online and was contacted by the branch manager within the week. I went through an interview with the branch manager/assistant store manager then another with the regional manager the following week.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a number and asked for 10% more and it was given to me.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

The process took one week. I got a call the very next morning after the interview and was told I got the job! The interview was short and got asked no more than 6-8 questions. Nothing too terrible. I've worked at one retail job before this for about a month but made sure to talk a lot about the importance of customer service and product knowledge!

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

I applied to multiple openings online and roughly 4days later I got a call from the store manager setting up an interview. The interview was the most relaxed one I've ever had in my history of working. More like a conversation... It was very detailed yet simple if you really know your thing and are truthful about your current/previous employments. I had to describe all my duties from my past jobs and even role played with the Store Manager selling a phone. I think it lasted a little over 30mins and by the time I was done I was 98% certain I nailed it. So the Store Manager set me up for a second interview with the District Manager the following week. The second interview with the DM was pretty calm, short, straight forward and quite easy but considering he had the final authority, I was so nervous that I really didn't do as well which did affect my performance in the interview. By the time it was over, I wasn't so confident I would be getting the job. Boy was I shocked when I got a callback that same day in the evening from the Store Manager offering me the job!!! The background check invitation email from A-Check America and Escreen were sent shortly. No salary/pay information yet at this time. Overall it was a very positive and easy experience. Just breath, remain calm and let the conversation flow naturally and you will be fine, take my words.

Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in November 2014.

Hmmm I don't know how to feel about the questions I was asked I felt it had nothing to do with the job and it was just overall dumb questions.

Interview Questions
    • If a white 65 year old man came in the store and didn't want to talk to a black female what would you do?   View Answers (2)

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

The process took about 2 weeks: I applied online and received a phone call wanting to set up an interview the next day. The first interview was with the store manager. Was a very comfortable but still professional interview. The second interview was a multi person panel interview over the phone. Was a little more difficult but

Interview Questions
    • They wanted me to explain how my previous sales experience was transferable to this position. I was asked questions like why do you think that sales are important? What is the sales process? When they ask different overcoming objection questions use the STAR method to answer them. Most important BREATHE!!!   Answer Question

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Make sure to list any possible sales experience that you have. Highlight customer service skills that you have show how you used them in a previous position. Employee referrals are always good so network to see if anyone you know works at Sprint. Communication skills are good to have especially oral. Time management is a essential to this role as well.

Seasonal Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in October 2014.

Applied online through the company website then I received a call four weeks later. I was contacted by a recruiter, and conducted a phone interview. Towards the end of the interview, the recruiter said that he would be in touch soon.

Interview Questions
    • Here are some questions.
      What motivates you? Why Sprint? Briefly, describe your experience.
        Answer Question

Sprint Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint in October 2014.

Applied online for the Position last Friday morning, received a phone call Saturday Morning from the store Manager who asked could I come for an interview, we set up an Interview for the following Tuesday to which I was interview by Store Manager and District Manager. Questions were a little tough was caught off guard by being interviewed by two managers at a time. Store manager said I would hear from him within 24 hours if selected to move forward and If I wasn't selected I would receive an email explaining why in 48 hours, Didn't get a call back or email had to check Job submission status to find I wasn't selected but still have not receive an email with the reason.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you ? What Makes you a candidate for this position? Why Sprint ? What Qualities can you bring to my store?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I was interviewed by a franchise company in person. They asked a couple questions about my experience working with devices and customer service oriented questions. I didn't have any sales experience at all so they weren't too hard on me during a mock sales question. What they looked at the most was my ability to learn and pick up new things.

Technical Consultant Interview

Can't remember its been too long. You go through a few interviews. Not terribly hard and it shows by the type of people they hire. just act somewhat competent and you will do fine

Interview Questions
    • Probably what is your biggest weakness   View Answer