State Street

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

Interviewed at State Street

Interview Details I got this position through a program that a non-profit organization runs, so I did not have to do any interview

Interview Question – N/A   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Fund Accounting Intern Interview

Kansas City, MO (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at State Street in November 2012.

Interview Details The process consisted of a phone interview with HR and then an in person interview with two managers at their office. The phone interview contained mostly behavioral questions and of the two I felt that this interview was more difficult than the in person. The in person interview was pretty relaxed and consisted of general get to know you questions. The two managers I met were really nice and joked around in a professional manner.

Interview Question – Think of a time you finished a big assignment early and why did you do that?   View Answer

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at State Street in April 2011.

Interview Details This was a college recruiting session set for 30 minute interview. I was interviewed by two men in a very small office. They asked me to describe my resume and focused on certain activities that you talked the most about. Badgered you about some weaknesses in your resume and asked simple behavioral questions like how you acted in a leadership position or asked to do a difficult task in a group setting.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to use your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Fund Accounting Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at State Street in April 2010.

Interview Details The interview took about 30 minutes. Applied online after a recruiting event held by State Street at my school. Interviewed with two friendly hiring managers. They asked mostly typical behavioral questions. The office was very nice and everyone seemed friendly and professional. Got a call from HR in a week and a half and received an offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!

State Street – Why Work for Us?

At State Street, we know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company’s continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 27 countries and more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street Fund Accounting Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street employees and interview candidates.