Stream Global Services Interview Questions

2.2

Direct Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2013.

Detailed process which included a personality test, a roleplay then a detailed competency based interview. You had to pass the roleplay before getting to the second part. You had to sell mobile phone products to a difficult customer in the roleplay. The interview stage was generic customer service questions with some personal questions too.

No negotiation

Team Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

From 2 to 3 interviews to be accepted between language interview for accent evaluation, and written and verbal interview and finally HR interview - very good time for the training - flexibility in emergency if needed - exam after every training part - enough time for shadowing and good close monitoring for the first week of logging in.

Interview Questions
    • Why we should choose you as accepted for this position and what is describing you better than the other candidates.   Answer Question
    To make sure that you has salary increase in case of any promotion and to have the proof for it.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

2 interviews written and verbal - language phone call test - IQ test - product knowledge written test - English test - interview with management and may be with the HR manager too - sign offer letter after passing all tests - 3 months probing period - then signing annual contract.

Interview Questions
    • why we may see you qualified for this position more than the other candidates?   View Answer
    do your job well.

Technical Support Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

The hiring and interview process does not assess the interviewee in any way or form.
    The staff which hire the employees have no idea what is required to complete the tasks that the job entails.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. No offers.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Tech Support Apple Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Telephone screening is pretty much straight forward with a few basic questions. After that a skills assessment test is giving, then a a formal interview. They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones. Are you a people person and can still get the job done

Interview Questions
    • Why this BPO among others that are there   View Answer
    they are pretty stuck on the amount offered

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cebu City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2014.

Final Interview for INTUIT account
    Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
    Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Questions
    • none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

They will hire anybody they don't care as long as they get you in the door they know they will work you to the bone, You are watched constantly, god forbid you have bad kidneys and need to make a couple of trips to the loo per day...

No point in negotiation, I realise now that it is their way or no way...

Customer Service Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

I came in a group that was processed together. We took our typing tests then pulled out one by one to be interviewed my managers. We spent about 10 minutes interviewing and then told we would be called back when an opening became available. They didn't provide a direct start date. Also, training schedules were not discussed at the time of hire.

Interview Questions

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!