Stream Global Services Interview Questions

2.1

Direct Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2013.

Detailed process which included a personality test, a roleplay then a detailed competency based interview. You had to pass the roleplay before getting to the second part. You had to sell mobile phone products to a difficult customer in the roleplay. The interview stage was generic customer service questions with some personal questions too.

No negotiation

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Tech Support Apple Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Telephone screening is pretty much straight forward with a few basic questions. After that a skills assessment test is giving, then a a formal interview. They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones. Are you a people person and can still get the job done

Interview Questions
    • Why this BPO among others that are there   View Answer
    they are pretty stuck on the amount offered

Technical Support Professional Interview

Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cebu City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2014.

Final Interview for INTUIT account
    Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
    Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Questions
    • none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

They will hire anybody they don't care as long as they get you in the door they know they will work you to the bone, You are watched constantly, god forbid you have bad kidneys and need to make a couple of trips to the loo per day...

No point in negotiation, I realise now that it is their way or no way...

Senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaverton, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Stream hires only by web. Potential employees file an application online, HR then looks at the online applicants when a set of positions is opened. Applicants can only apply once in 6 months, but HR seems to only look a about a week's worth of applicants. If they call and you don't answer, they do not leave a message and you have to wait 6 months to apply again.

Interview Questions
    • You can say almost anything once you get to the interview. Their questions are not important.   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it.

Supervisor Interview

It is kind of a joke. The head recruiter at the time used to work for me at a different company, so the interview was essentially a formality.

They offered me 35k per year which was higher than the internal promotions that got 28k

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carrollton, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX (US)

I was called in for a standard interview. I was then asked to walk the interviewer through fixing an internet issue.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Bring your resume. You may take a test, depending on the position you are applying for. You will also be interviewed by one of more persons, which may include the client.

Interview Questions
    I was a position with a defined salary.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!