Stream Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Sales Advisor Interview

Direct Sales Advisor
Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2013.

Interview Details Detailed process which included a personality test, a roleplay then a detailed competency based interview. You had to pass the roleplay before getting to the second part. You had to sell mobile phone products to a difficult customer in the roleplay. The interview stage was generic customer service questions with some personal questions too.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. They were mostly generic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Question – Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Tech Support Apple Interview

Tech Support Apple

I applied online and interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details Telephone screening is pretty much straight forward with a few basic questions. After that a skills assessment test is giving, then a a formal interview. They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones. Are you a people person and can still get the job done

Interview Question – Why this BPO among others that are there   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they are pretty stuck on the amount offered

Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2014.

Interview Details Final Interview for INTUIT account
Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Question – none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details They will hire anybody they don't care as long as they get you in the door they know they will work you to the bone, You are watched constantly, god forbid you have bad kidneys and need to make a couple of trips to the loo per day...

Negotiation Details – No point in negotiation, I realise now that it is their way or no way...

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

Interview Details I came in a group that was processed together. We took our typing tests then pulled out one by one to be interviewed my managers. We spent about 10 minutes interviewing and then told we would be called back when an opening became available. They didn't provide a direct start date. Also, training schedules were not discussed at the time of hire.

Interview Question – What are your goals in 5 years?   Answer Question

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2013.

Interview Details I applied online in a recruitment firm, and they texted me that day too. I know that I'm applying for a Call center job, that was my very first interview after I graduated. The process was quiet disappointing they made us wait for more than an hour, so I learned that it's all about patience. They taught us how to answer some questions in a call center company and tips, and they also share their experiences. After that they grouped us on where company we will be assigned for interview, and I was assigned on stream.

Interview Question – I was nervous that time and I feel like every question was really hard to answer but if you think about it all of it was easy to answer. Some of the questions are: Tell me something about yourself, what do you know about call center company and CSR and why do you like to work on a call center company. I didn't expect to get the job especially it's my first and I didn't but at least I got to experience how was being interviewed by a call center company.   Answer Question

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2012.

Interview Details The hiring process is quite fast and easy: first there is a call from the hr to go through the cv, then the interview on site: if you are applying for a multilingual position, there will be a written language test, multiple choice, and an interview for every language you will support.

Interview Question – How would you explain a connectivity troubleshooting to an 8 years old child?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2012.

Interview Details Interview was a joke. Sent in my application on a whim, got a call back the next day. Had to come in on a specified day with a bunch of people, we all did a typing test. You got like 3 tries and if you couldn't type fast enough (something like 30-40 wpm) got kicked out (yes, there were people who couldn't get past this). Met with a manager (probably younger than me) for about 5 minutes, probably just to make sure I could speak English and wasn't going to actively sabotage the company. I had a resume and cover letter and was therefore way overprepared

Interview Question – Most difficult question was probably convincing them that I wasn't going to bail on them two weeks in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!