Stride & Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Placement Counselor Interview

Placement Counselor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stride & Associates in July 2008.

Interview Details Asked questions about me - what I do in my spare time, why I was interested in the position, etc. Explained what the job would be like and what to expect. Made the job out to be slightly different than it actually was - did not emphasize the cold calling aspect, only emphasized the "networking."

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Placement Counselor Interview

Placement Counselor
Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stride & Associates in December 2009.

Interview Details They did not really ask me anything about my education, experience or any other aspects of my qualifications. They spent most of the interview describing the job and asking me if I minded certain parts of the job. Some of the questions:
Do you mind spending most of your day on the phone?
Do you mind working after hours?
Do you mind getting out of your comfort zone?
Do you mind a sales job?

Interview Questions

• Do you mind spending more than 50 hours a week in the office?   View Answer
  • Do you mind spending most of your day on the phone?   View Answer
Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Stride & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stride & Associates Placement Counselor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stride & Associates employees and interview candidates.