Stryker

Updated 1 Mar 2015

3.4

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, general questions (skills, experience, salary expectations, etc.). About a week later, heard back and was invited to "Interview Day": A three hour interview process that's split-up into several smaller one-on-one interviews with the top people in your division

Interview Questions
    • Salary Expectations, Tell me about your job experience, Why did you apply for Stryker?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

I first applied through my college and university in the career center. Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, and they asked general questions regarding your skills set, experience, moving capabilities, and salary expectations. Roughly two weeks later, I heard back and had a Skype interview with another sales representative.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a complicated process I (the interviewer) am unfamiliar with and break it down to terms I will know.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Spoke with a very professional HR person that asked very detailed questions. They want you to close the interview and strongly expect for you to ask them at least 3+ questions.

Interview Questions
    • What growth have you brought to your current position?   Answer Question

R&D Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Stryker.

Employee Referral to Phone Screening, recommended for Gallup Interview and scheduled it a week later. After almost two weeks I heard that I had been chosen as a good fit for the organization and would be brought on-site for an interview. On-site I interviewed for most of the day; technical questions mixed with resume focused ones.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the Gallup questions I received were similar to the ones found in forums across the web.   Answer Question

N/A Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker.

Applied online, then got an email from recruiter. so far only finish the recruiter phone interviewing process. she said that she will pass on my resume to hiring manager and waiting for the next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Please Describe your job experience?
      What's your strong area?
      When you can start the job?
      What's your salary expectation?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker in February 2015.

Was selected by campus interviewer for an interview. First half consisted of technical questions (explain something you found challenging and how you fixed it) and then a bunch of personality questions were thrown at me (how do you deal with conflict; would you rather work with close friends or acquaintances)

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how organized are you?   View Answer

Associate Sales Representative Endoscopy Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

First contacted by email a few months after I applied online. Scheduled phone interview via email. Phone interview was straight and to the point and interviewer was not very personable. This made me rather uncomfortable. I didn't expect a lot of fluff, but her tone implied that there were a million other things she'd rather be doing. Interview began by asking for a description of my current position and then a question of how I heard about Stryker and what drew me to their company. After this we went on to a yes/no and full answer portion of a "behavioral" test--featured questions like "Would you rather be a leader or part of a team?." The last question was if I had any questions to ask her. Unfortunately, even her answers to these questions were dry and basic. The entire interview was only about 15 minutes if that.

Change Control Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker.

If they decide to interview you, there will be online psychological test. If one passes that, then you will receive an email requesting you to have a phone interview with a recruiter that is not from Stryker. The phone interview will consist of psychological-type questions that are mostly irrelevant to your doing the actual job.

Interview Questions
    • All of them - the phone interview was standard psychological mumbo jumbo. Phone interviewer was recruiter than had just graduated from college (looked her up on LinkedIn); she was rude and unprofessional.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Did an initial phone interview. It was like a generic personality test, felt like about 30-40 questions. They only want you to give yes/no answers with no further explanation. There was no discussion of the position or my skills/qualifications. This seems like a really old-fashioned and outdated way of selecting employees.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portage, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portage, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Stryker in January 2015.

The interview process with Stryker is intense, there's really no way to phrase it. The initial phone screening isn't much, but the following Gallup personality test can be somewhat stressful. However, the face-to-face interview onsite was very relaxed and the team was fantastic. Overall, it was a long and difficult recruitment, but very rewarding!

Interview Questions
    • What do you think the difference is between a results-oriented team and teamwork?   Answer Question