Stryker Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr 2015

3.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Applied for the financial analyst position and received a phone call for another position on their accounting team. They scheduled a phone interview for the next week. And that phone call was never made..

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I went through an interview process where I talked with the HR person and they asked me a few of their GALLUP questions, after that I had another phone interview with who would be my manager, and then a third interview with GALLUP that was 45 minutes long of behavioral and situational questions. It was a quick process but also tedious with the amounts of interview necessary.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself to have common sense? What is common sense?
      Have you given any one advice in the last week? If so what?
      Do you like to do things for people at your work place? If so what have you done.

Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Be very prepared for one on one interview with 2 copies of your resume and remember to close the sale! However, it's all for nothing if you don't pass the Gallup test with flying cut throat colors, you won't go any further even if you are more than qualified to do the job. Side notes: 100% commission, Stryker pays for ZERO of your expenses, will not negotiate.

Interview Questions

• one on one question: give 3 accomplishments in your life: one from H.S, College, professional career.
      Gallup questions: Are you good a paperwork? Do you turn your paperwork in on time?

Answer Question

Device Production Interview

Interview

Pretty simple.Interview with Kelly Services and a dexterity test.Then had another with the supervisors from Stryker which was more detailed.Interview process is basic nothing to sweat about.Depends on their demand for staff interview with Stryker may not be required.I was called and notified that i got the job.

Interview Questions

• q.Tell us about a time you were having a problem with a co worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, general questions (skills, experience, salary expectations, etc.). About a week later, heard back and was invited to "Interview Day": A three hour interview process that's split-up into several smaller one-on-one interviews with the top people in your division

Interview Questions

• Salary Expectations, Tell me about your job experience, Why did you apply for Stryker?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I first applied through my college and university in the career center. Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, and they asked general questions regarding your skills set, experience, moving capabilities, and salary expectations. Roughly two weeks later, I heard back and had a Skype interview with another sales representative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a complicated process I (the interviewer) am unfamiliar with and break it down to terms I will know.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Two phone screens - one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager, two face to face - one with the hiring manager and one with him and the regional vp, one Gallup poll interview (I really suggest you read up on this if you get to this stage, you will not move forward if you are not congruent with the profile they are looking for). Passed all steps but found out at the end they do not reimburse ANY expenses even car/mileage/dinners. If you're ready to conduct their business on your own dime go for it, but it's not something I'm interested in.

Associate Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stryker (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

A lot of phone interviews. An initial with the HR recruiter the if they like what they hear you go through the gallup. If your personality aligns with the role you interview with your potential regional manager. If that person approves then you will speak to two more of his or her colleagues. I personally didn't make it past the RM's peers but should you, next step is a ride along.

overall pretty standard questions just have plenty of examples ready to go.

Just make sure you don't put all your eggs in this basket because it takes weeks and there is no guarantee, even as far as I managed to make it.

Summer Interview

Interview

Talked to representatives at a career fair. Had a first round interview that was 15 minutes behavioral questions, 15 minutes personality test. Weeks went by, then they set up another first round interview for a different department. Same exact interview, first time I was bored instead of nervous while interviewing. More weeks went by. They set me up with a technical phone interview. Soon after I took the Gallop, and not long after that I went down to Kalamazoo and talked to 4 people. It was supposed to be 5, but one guy just didn't show up for some unexplained reason. Two weeks later I got my rejection.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker (Waldorf, MD (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

1st- Phone interview by a HR
    2nd-F2F with RM -Questions-1. Use 3 minutes to walk me through your experiences.
    2.If you can choose, will you choose to build a great relationship or sell the best products in the industry?
    3. Put these three things into order- Product knowledge, consistency, Relationship
    4.How much you are making currently?
    Now I am waiting for the next step