Subway

293 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sandwich Artist
Sheffield, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details Applied online and in around a month got invited for an interview. Was very straight forward, only asked about availability and a couple of questions about my CV. They said they would ring me the next day and didn't, so I rang them a couple of days later and they said they still had interviews which was a lie as my interviewee said I would have to start within 2 days of my interview. Very disappointing as this was my first interview.

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Subway Sandwich Artist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in April 2013.

Interview Details The interview is rather easy. But if you are staying for less than 6 months, do not mention it. They do not normally hire people staying less than 6 months because it is not worth it.

Interview Question – Normal Questions. It was more like a chat. Easy stuff   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details really was no interview Angie put the word out that she was hiring

Interview Question – would I work weekends   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details Very easy and relaxing interview. Was overdressed for the interview. Word of advice, don't come to interview in a pant suit, a simple slacks and teeshirt may be nice. I was hired on the spot. Started training the next day. Fyi: they will ask your schedule and go over company policy and tour of store as part of the process.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Franchise Owner Interview

Clarion, PA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in March 2010.

Interview Details No interview just a meeting

Interview Question – Where will you get the money   View Answer

Franchise Owner Interview

Clarion, PA (US)

Interview Details No interview needed. Must come up with the money for the franchise.

Interview Question – Where will you get the money   View Answer

Fort Wayne, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in April 2011.

Interview Details Fill out application online or in-person. Schedule interview. Both the manager and owner will sit down with you. Have at least 2 or 3 references. Interview questions: strengths, weaknesses,

Interview Question – What are you weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starting pay was minimum wage.

Garland, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Subway in August 2011.

Interview Details I was called to come in for an interview at the Subway I would be working at. The interview was brief and easy. I was simply asked where I lived, if I was going to school, my availability, and if I had any experience. After that she gave me a training video and some papers to fill out. I started work the very next day.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Sunrise, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Subway in March 2010.

Interview Details I went in prepared for an interview at the 84 and 136th st location near ikea, and when i arrived, the lady was on her lunch break, sat down with me at a table, then told me that she was in need of a new employee and hired me on the spot. No questions asked.

Negotiation Details – We agreed on $8/hr to start.

New York, NY (US)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details I had to do a question and answer sheet.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Subway

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway interview questions and advice. All 293 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Subway employees and interview candidates.