Syngenta Security and Compliance Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Security and Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Syngenta (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in October 2008.

Interview

Initially hired through Office Team / Robert Half as contract labor. Worked for office in Fort Wayne, IN. Syngenta does not generally hire for permanent positions so this was a good way to get in the door. Since Syngenta decided to hire contract labor, the hardest part was dealing with Office Team. Office Team personnel are challenging to work with, unsupportive, and could not seem to properly address tax issues year after year.

Interview Questions

• Company really wanted someone that had previous SAP experience but were willing to train someone that could quickly learn that system.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary negotiation was minimal at best. Five years ago was a difficult time to negotiate wages considering that I was unemployed and economic times were tough.