Systel

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Training Program Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Systel in May 2013.

Interview Details They gave me a phone interview and did not ask me any technical question and just offered me the opportunity. After I asked them, they set up another phone interview to ask me some technical question about programming. I am still waiting for that interview. I have been searching online and cannot find many useful information about the company. Be careful with them, it might be a scam.

Interview Question – What did you do in your last internship? what is your university project about. They will simply ask you some questions based on your resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Systel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Systel interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Systel employees and interview candidates.