T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

TDMS Agent Interview

TDMS Agent
Sunderland, North East England, England

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2009.

Interview Details Phone interview, interview

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None existant

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2014.

Interview Details I met with the store manager and sales lead where I was asked a series of stock questions. Why are you qualified? What did you enjoy about your last job? What did you dislike? Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer. etc. Then I met with the district manager and another store manager where I was asked in order word for word the same exact questions.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult really if you have ever prepared for another job interview it is very "typical".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2010.

Interview Details i had two interviews. what makes you right for the position? Give me examples of sales experience, if any?
Why should i pick you for the position? Describe yourself in one word.

Interview Question – He picked a pen of the table and asked me to sell him the pen....   View Answer

Technical Care Specialist Interview

Technical Care Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2014.

Interview Details The first phase was a a skill test on-line. It was tough and involved multi-tasking by reading emails and answering timed questions. Next was a phone interview with talent acquisition. Fairly standard questions, how would you go about fixing a computer problem, describe a situation where you had a difficult customer, work history, etc. If you pass this phase you are scheduled an in person interview at T-Mobile. It begins with you listening to 2 customer calls. You are expected to take notes and are asked during the interview how you thought the calls were handled. The in person interview was one on one and you are expected to answer the questions using STAR format (Situation, Action, Result). Situational questions were asked explain a time when you encountered a problem at work and how you resolved it. There were other customer service situational questions. He went over my resume and asked questions. He asked what I knew about the company and if I had any questions. Finally, he goes to another room and gives you 10 minutes to prepare, then he calls as a customer and sees how you handle the customer.

Interview Question – Simulated technical care phone call at the end of the interview.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2013.

Interview Details I got recommended by a T-Mobile employee. Sent me an email for the recommendation, filled out the application on-line and got called within 2 weeks for an interview. Got interviewed for a second time by an assistant manager. Went through a month long training. The first two weeks of training were at another location via the web. The following two weeks I was trained on the sales floor.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to do something you didn't want to do a component of your job. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked what my base pay was at my former workplace and they matched it!

Retail Associate Manager Interview

Retail Associate Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2012.

Interview Details They advertised for a open Retail Store Manager position and it was really an assistant manager position. There is a hour online assessment and you are interviewed by usually 2 managers. It can take awhile to go through the extensive background checks.

Interview Question – I didn't expect the position to be different than what was presented to me on their website.   Answer Question

Tier II Technical Care Interview

Tier II Technical Care

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details I was called for an interview after applying online, went through an online questionnaire/test, and then had a one on one interview with HR. It was fairly simple and straight forward.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult customer over the phone?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. There were yearly raises (most of the time) and occasional bonuses.

Customer Service Representative, Augusta, Ga Interview

Customer Service Representative, Augusta, Ga
Augusta, GA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied for CSR online. Passed the assessment,4 days later was emailed with details for a phone interview. 2 days later had my phone interview.That same afternoon was emailed to come to "A Day In The Life" attended that Saturday. It lasted about 2 hours they told us a little about the job and the company and the benefits,gave us a listen to 2 phone calls then gave us a tour of the center. After that they set us up with face to face interviews(mine was for Weds). Face to face lasted about 45 mins started with a role play,then a get to know each other then about 7 questions based on the STAR method. Then any questions you might have for them (Tip: have good questions ready to ask). After that they tell you they will contact you in a few days (3) to conduct a background check done by Truscreen. My background check to 12 days Mon-Fri to complete so if you don't hear right back from them don't worry sometimes it just takes longer to get the information from the county clerks office they are requesting. Got a call this morning with a formal offer and a training date. All in all from the time of the application until I got the job was about 5 weeks the background check takes the longest time just be patient and stay positive. Happy hunting!

Interview Question – Name a time where you didn't agree with something put in place by a supervisor,How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.
Based on my past experience in customer service they offered me the starting max for this position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Salem, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2014.

Interview Details Submitted an application after going to a career exploration event at the Salem Worksource center. Made sure to include a good cover letter to supplement my lack of experience. Was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, and was informal. Recruiter I spoke with really wanted to make me feel comfortable. About an hour later I got a call to schedule an in person interview at the call center. Went to the interview, which lasted over an hour. A coach toured me around the building (which was very nice), I sat and listened to a call, then she took me to ask some questions. After that, I did a "role play" activity, where I answered a mock phone call. Wasn't difficult, but ended up not getting the job, because they want actual customer service experience. But a really cool company to work for.

Interview Questions

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

Interview Details Professional but slow process, store manager was really nice, its all about your aptitude and drove to sell and problem solving ability and ability to adapt to new things, hunger for success

Interview Question – Conflict resolution.......   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!