T-Mobile Interview Questions

2.8

TDMS Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in January 2009.

Phone interview, interview

None existant

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I got a call and then was scheduled for an interview. I was told that I would hear back from the company to see in regards to the choice made and never heard back from them. I felt like the representative interviewing me didn't care and he seemed nervous.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

did an online application, followed by phone then an in person interview. Asked questions about technology and previous CSR skills. from then on out there was forms to finish online and test calls to hear from previous employees

hourly pay try to ask for more

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, took the assessment, heard back in 3 days, store manager texted me to set up an interview. Met in the mall food court and had a very informal "sit down" as he cAlled it. Basically told me I got the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Was happy to get the job.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I first went into t mobile to get help with my phone and I hit it off with the assistant store manager. She told me to apply online so I did. I got called in with the store manager and then immediately after (the next day) I had an interview with the regional manager. I got offered the job a few days later right after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for the company?

What are three things you like about Tmobile?

They also gave me s lot of scenario questions.
        Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied for the job on Saturday, I was asked to come in for an interview on Tuesday. After Tuesday's interview, I was asked to do a phone interview on Wednesday. I've been asked to do a background check. Hopefully, I get the position. Seems like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • How did you present a problem to your manager that you convinced were able to convince him/her to fix?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and 2-3 days later I received a call from the store manager. He wanted to schedule me for an interview the same day but I couldn't so we agreed for Wednesday. I got there at 10 when they opened and waited for a few minutes. The manager came out and took me to the back to ask me questions.

Overall the interview was about 10 minutes. He said he had more interviews to conduct but if he thought I was the best fit then he'd contact me.

I'm surprised he call me for the initial interview because I've applied at every location for month and no one has ever called back.

Hopefully I receive a call back.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you made a sale to a customer who was reluctant to spend extra money?   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Process started with application submission through their website. Called within a week for phone screen with sr recruiter. About half an hour on the phone going over my qualifications. Scheduled for phone screen with Hiring Manager. Again, about half an hour.

That went well so interviewed 3 members of the team including hiring manager back to back, not panel style. I thought the interview went well and there were few, if any, typical interview type questions, felt more like a conversation. I have a hunch they have their mind made up after the phone screen+resume and the in person interview is just a chance to see if you fit in.

Was called back about a week later and told that some with more experience was selected. Overall, however, a positive experience. They were extremely organized and professional throughout the process. I would not hesitate to apply again.

Interview Questions
    • How would you integrate the service hardware and decisioning hardware?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Process took several weeks, in fact months to complete. I began looking for another job and found one even before i heard back! I applied back in April and they didn't call me until September! Even after I heard from them in September, I'm still waiting on a call as to when to start training!

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online through website. Store manager contacted me within a day or two after application to set up interview. Interview was mostly behavioral and situational questions. After my interview manager stated that i pretty much have the job and to expect additional paper work to fill out within the next week or so. Completed required paper work and got an offer a week after. The whole process took no more than two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you and coworker had a disagreement and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.