T-Mobile

69 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

Interview Details The HR Recruiter was Passive/Aggressive and was not to keen in providing detail information on the position as to what team this position supported.

Interview Question – How would I feel being in a room of muti-racial employes   View Answer

QA Test Engineer Interview

Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2014.

Interview Details This was actually a very fast and simple process. After the initial phone screen which lasted less than 20 minutes I was given a 1-1 interview the same week. I met with a senior engineer and a project manager which asked me questions on qa, testing, network and device troubleshooting.

Interview Question – Network related questions concerning TCP/IP and experience with packet sniffing software.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2014.

Interview Details Longest item was the background check. Process was very easy.

Negotiation Details – Pretty straight forward, I got a few of the items I asked for but did not get all.

Director Interview

Director
Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2011.

Interview Details Several rounds of interviews starting with phone screen through panel. Be prepared for many internal acronyms, experience in disruptive tech, media or marketing may be helpful now. Brush up on John Legere's online presence, understand the "uncarrier" movement.

Interview Question – How would you drive SOGA (Share of Gross Ads)?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – limited, salary capped. now with stock, it might be different.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2014.

Interview Details Had a recent phone screen which lasted about 25 minutes. The recruiter was very nice and professional.

Interview Question – It surprised me to be asked about critical experience and skills that were needed for the role that were not outlined at all in the original job posting.   View Answer

Director Interview

Director
Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2010.

Interview Details They are through and spent a lot of time having you talk to those up - side and down within the organizaiton you would lead. Multiple visits to corporate and field locaiton to ensure you were a good culture fit. Took care of all expenses associated with interview travel.

Interview Question – Do you think you could handle the job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pleasant - I had already discussed my expectations prior to receiving my written offer so it matched.

Engineer, Technical Support Interview

Snoqualmie, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2011.

Interview Details Recruitment process was quite normal and recruiter is a very nice lady from NJ. I completed a screening interview with her, and then transferred to the hiring manager who talked to me honestly and really felt respected when I talked to him. Two weeks later, got info about the in person interview and after finishing the interview with the manager, I had the pleasure to meet the team I worked with later when got hired.

Interview Question – What was your salary from your previous job?   Answer Question

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Senior Finance Manager
Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details The initial contact was a phone interview with the recruiter, then the hiring manager. After that, I was brought in to the offices to meet with the hiring manager's boss who happened to be the VP of Product Development. The process went according to my expectations and did not get weird with obtuse questions or tests. I was eager to get on board and ultimately was offered the job.

Interview Question – How would you approach an analysis of a new product and/or vendor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight-forward. I happened to be fishing in my boat on the Columbia River with my father and brother, a total hoot to conduct an acceptance.

Contract Specialist Interview

Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2013.

Interview Details I applied online, and one week later I received an email with information regarding time and date of my first phone interview. My first interview was held by a HR person who went through my resume and presented some behavioral questions. After my first interview, the HR person informed that my second interview would be handled by the hiring manager if I was selected. A couple of days later I received an email confirming my second phone interview with the hiring manager. Again I was asked behavioral questions and also more technical questions related to my resume and experience. At the end of my interview I was informed that in a couple of weeks I could be contacted for a third interview at T-Mobile Bellevue, WA. It has passed just a week and I am still waiting for. If not contacted at the end of the second week I will reach the HR person and ask for the status of my application. Both interviews over the phone were very pleasant and the HR and hiring manager were nice.

Interview Question – All questions were reasonable and strictly related to the work environment and job duties.   Answer Question

Training Manager and Instructional Designer Interview

Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2010.

Interview Details I had four recruiters contact me from TM, each with different training positions. I was passed on with 3 for phone interviews with the hiring managers. One I had to do a training presentation to a group of partners. One I had a phone interview with the team and later met with the manager in person. The last one I met with the hiring manager and then had me meet the director. I was impressed with the people, the culture and values.

Interview Question – Asking how I would handle a team that was not skilled to be in their current positions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The first offer, declined salary was lower than expected and no negotiation. Second offer was rescinded because I was more interested in working with the third group. Third offer I was able to negotiate a higher salary. After I took the job, the director and I were walking back to the office and he told me that he was surprised that I didn't negotiate for more. Interesting...

Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile interview questions and advice in Washington State. All 69 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.