TD Banknorth Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TD Banknorth

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leominster, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Banknorth (Leominster, MA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and two weeks later I received a phone call from HR. I got an interview for the following week. The interview was quite easy, the typical interview questions. The questions were mainly based on customer service and sales. I got a phone call the next day with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a really angry/ difficult customer? And even after answering, stay calm and help them as best as you can, they asked, What if the customer still isn't happy?   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TD Banknorth (Mount Laurel, NJ (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Typical behavioral interview in addition to challenges or obstacles faced that relates to job. Strengths/weaknesses, success stories etc.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TD Banknorth (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Initial interview was a telephone screen. Two weeks later was called in for a 1:1 interview with the HR director. A very formal interview experience. Still awaiting news regarding the end result.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult employee relations issue you have ever encountered and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What type of management style do you prefer?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at TD Banknorth in March 2009.

Interview

Talked about the position and since it was a Floating job I would be working at different branches throughout the region. Gave me information on the responsibilities I would have.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling?   1 Answer