TE Connectivity Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014
90 interviews

2.8

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in July 2013.

The internship post was listed on my university department's job board. I applied with my CV by email. About one month later they processed applications, and I received a call inviting me for a telephone interview. The telephone interview was relaxed, and after, I was invited for a final interview in person at one of their offices. There, I was interviewed by various team members while touring the site, and asked some questions about their products to test my observation and critical thinking skills. I met current employees in the position who I could discuss their experiences with. Overall, the team made it a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • At one stage in the interview, I was handed some materials manufactured by the company and told to report on my observations   Answer Question

Placement Year Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Questions
    • At one stage in the interview, I was handed some materials manufactured by the company and told to report on my observations.   View Answer
    Most details for the position (e.g. salary) were listed in the advert before I applied. I found these terms agreeable.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2010.

This opportunity was communicated through outside consultancy agency. The Interview was completed in a single round as the opening was urgently needed. The Interview was good & a technical one but in general TE deploys a 2 or 3 round of interview.

Interview Questions
    Don't expect too much & make sure to ask little on higher side so that it'll end-up somewhere round the expectation if they need you urgently.

Electrical Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

I had an awesome interview experience which included both skype and phone interview.They were very patient to hear about my work and projects.Interview lasted for an hour.They even provided an opportunity to know in detail about their company and gave clear idea about my future tasks and goals of that position.

No negotiations

ERP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Harrisburg, PA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at TE Connectivity in March 2014.

Met a TE Connectivity HR rep at an online career fair my university was holding in November. He reviewed my resume and we scheduled a call. I had a phone interview at the end of December and another in late January for two different internship positions before they had me come in for an in-person interview at their Harrisburg location. The interview took about 45 minutes and they said they would let me know in a week or two and the longer it took, the better for my chances. I ended up getting an email a couple of hours after the interview from the HR rep I had been talking to that said that they would be making me an official offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Everyone I met seemed friendly and it seemed like a great place to work, but I ended up declining the offer because I received an offer for a different position at another company that I was more interested in (IT Security).

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TE Connectivity in August 2013.

First round will be telephonic interview by general HR, then general HR round in person,then BU HR and BU Manager round in person and finally general HR round for compensation and benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Only work related questions and few of personal questions like - family details.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oceanside, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

The interview process consists of one screening phone interview then a 1-on-1 interview with the hiring manager. If the hiring manager likes you, you meet with his/her boss for an hour interview. Besides that there is really nothing much more to it. They do no background checks and I know lots of people who falsified their credentials to get a job at Oceanside. It clearly shows in the aptitude of your co-workers. Don't get me started about drug tests...

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating. Why I took this job is beyond me.

Stamping Operator III Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rock Hill, SC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2014.

Phone Interview was very pleasant and inquisitive. Interviewer ask great questions to help me display and promote my strengths. She answered all my questions as if I was already an employee. Very excited about the next step in the hiring process.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Questions were asked primarily about past college experiences. Screening interview involved some technical questions but primarily focused on determining the qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a project you did at college that exemplifies your engineering experience.   Answer Question

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shakopee, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shakopee, MN (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity in April 2013.

I met a senior manager at a job fair, had one interview and got called back for a 2nd and was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • "What do you think are the most important skills for you to be successful at this job" and "Where are your biggest weaknesses or concerns for handling this position if you were to be ooffered this position"   View Answer

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!