TE Connectivity

83 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in July 2013.

Interview Details The internship post was listed on my university department's job board. I applied with my CV by email. About one month later they processed applications, and I received a call inviting me for a telephone interview. The telephone interview was relaxed, and after, I was invited for a final interview in person at one of their offices. There, I was interviewed by various team members while touring the site, and asked some questions about their products to test my observation and critical thinking skills. I met current employees in the position who I could discuss their experiences with. Overall, the team made it a very pleasant experience.

Interview Question – At one stage in the interview, I was handed some materials manufactured by the company and told to report on my observations   Answer Question

Placement Year Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Question – At one stage in the interview, I was handed some materials manufactured by the company and told to report on my observations.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Most details for the position (e.g. salary) were listed in the advert before I applied. I found these terms agreeable.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in July 2012.

Interview Details Interview process was targeted selection, three interviews and offer extended

Interview Question – general questions, hours, expectactions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – sign on bonus of 10%

Customer Account Representative Interview

Shakopee, MN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity in April 2013.

Interview Details I met a senior manager at a job fair, had one interview and got called back for a 2nd and was offered a job.

Interview Question – "What do you think are the most important skills for you to be successful at this job" and "Where are your biggest weaknesses or concerns for handling this position if you were to be ooffered this position"   View Answer

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Harrisburg, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details Slow email communication back and forth. Took months to actually setup an interview. Very Informal. Sat with 5-6 different people at interview. Most did not know I was coming.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at TE?   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview Details first round very straight forward, just went through my resume, asked general behavioral questions

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult team members?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details During a career fair at my school, I expressed my interest in TE Connectivity. About 4 or 5 months later, I received a call about an opportunity to interview for a summer internship. I'll admit that I went into this interview as unprepared as I've ever been, at the time I was kinda overwhelmed with school, which is no excus.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a team member who was not contributing his role and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Materials Engineer Interview

Materials Engineer
Fuquay-Varina, NC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in April 2011.

Interview Details TE uses corporate, located in PA, to do most of the hiring. Some of the hiring is done by the local facility. Either way, it is very systematic and similar to the hiring approach any company would use. There are no surprises.

Interview Question – I had to teach a 5 minute lesson.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was right out of college so I was just happy to have a job... so I was like, "when can I start?" TE does not really negotiate- you get what they offer. They have statistics on the average salary for every position... so they know how to offer competitive salaries.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Product Development Engineer
Menlo Park, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

Interview Details Contract job. Just a 20min phone call. Brief review of my resume.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Harrisburg, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details 2 phone interviews and they hired me as a consultant. I as remote so phone interview was the best option.

Interview Question – None. Asked about PM process, my experience, and tricky questions to know if I knew the space.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations happened.

Interviews for Top Jobs at TE Connectivity

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TE Connectivity interview questions and advice. All 83 interview reviews are posted anonymously by TE Connectivity employees and interview candidates.