TEKsystems

Updated 28 Jan 2015
Updated 28 Jan 2015

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Felt like a one on one conversation as opposed to an interview, very comfortable and not intimidating. However, I was asked a few questions that wouldn't normally be asked (like what do your parents do for a living). I feel that was a little too personal for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were unexpected or difficult. Very predictable questions that one can expect in any interview. More behavioral questions.   View Answer

Offered another job that I preferred

IT Recruiter Interview

It was a three-step interview process. Phone interview, in-office interview, and then you do a day of job shadowing and have a third interview with a panel of people. Overall, the interview process was more of a 'personal interview'. They really just want to get to know you.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time in your life where you had to overcome a great obstacle.   Answer Question

Business Operations Associate Interview

Typical interview. Initial phone screen, phone interview, then panel interview. The panel interview was kind of awkward with one person asking most of the questions and having the other people chime in every so often. Whole process took about 2 weeks- partly due to scheduling mistakes on their end.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were usual and typical. There wasn't a difficult question that stood out.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

45 minute phone screen. They went over the company history and values. They then asked about the values and personal values. They also asked very in depth questions about previous experiences. It was a very typical phone interview. Then in person interview in front of a hiring committee. Asked similar questions.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Was reached through Linkedin and progressed to Open House. Next, conducted one-on-one interview with Director of Business Ops. Later did a shadow day consisting of sitting in on a meeting during the morning and then meeting with individual account managers and then shadowing recruiters.

IT Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in January 2015.

Contacted by a current TEKsystems recruiter on LinkedIn because of common past work experience and then set up a phone interview with a territory recruiter. They asked a lot of basic questions about my education and past work experience. It seemed like a get-to-know-you interview and test of your phone presence, as this is a big part of the job. An in person interview was set up immediately during the phone interview with the director of the location I was applying for. I then had to complete a lengthy job history form online before the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is your ideal position to be in within 5 years?
      What motivates you?
      What has been your biggest struggle to overcome either in your personal life or work life?

Answer Question

Recuriter/Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TEKsystems in January 2015.

I applied online and a few months later a recruiter emailed me and asked if am still interested. I told her was and we talked. When I asked she told me I would be working 50 to 60 hours a week. Having a young child this would not work for me. You also try to soft sell IT people into letting you match them with new jobs. This did not seem like the kind of job for me. I also found it odd and wondered if it was even legal that she asked where else I had applied and did I have any other offers or interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Where else have you applied and do you have any offers or interviews.   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

First there was a 30-40 min phone interview gauging interest and a few basic question and then an in office interview that was just one on one very laid back and the interviewer was the best i have talked too.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I was able to bypass any phone interviews thanks to an internal reference. I then participated in a half-day interview, where I spent the morning meeting with various individual employees, just to show that I could communicate and relate to several people I did not know. After that I concluded my time in the office with a 3-on-1 panel interview with upper management. This is where the company really tries to get to know you and your motives behind attempting a career in sales and IT. I would rank it as a difficult interview, however I am typically a good interviewer. Everyone I met was great; they all were open, honest and interesting to talk to.

Incident Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Hiring Process was pretty simple. I was called by one of their recruiters that obviously went into one of the job search engines and found my resume. I provided my updated resume and they proceeded to identify this role based on my experience provided in my resume. I talk with the recruiter for 20 minutes about my experiences and afterwords he said that I would be a great match for this opportunity. I was then submitted for the role. A few days later I was interviewed by the firm which Teksystems was providing consultants for and was offered the opportunity shortly after the interview concluded.

There really wasnt a negotiation