TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.8

Recruiter Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Radnor, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

I applied online and received a phone call within 2 weeks of applying. I had a phone interview the next day. A week later I received a call telling me that I had an in-person interview later that day and that they had forgotten to notify me. Following the interview, I tried to get in touch with the manager but never received a callback.

Interview Questions
    • What are your personal and professional goals for the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

It was a part of campusing procedure. There was an apti round, a GD round, three technical interviews and one final HR interview, all in the same day. They looked for smartness in the candidates and their confidence. They asked basic questions on computer language proficiency. They also judged the candidate's instant thinking capabilities by asking random puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • Suppose you have a chessboard. The knight can move 2.5 places. Derive an algorithm to determine whether the knight can move to every square of the chessboard within 64 moves.   Answer Question
    • Describe data structures, basic logic behind different sorting techniques.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2014.

Thorough screening and interview process. It helped that they wanted to see me in person before submitting my resume to the client. It was easier to establish rapport that way instead of a cold impersonal phone call which seems to be the interview/screening norm these day.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation at all. They were very clear from the beginning about the hourly rate and I didn't want to be picky since this was my first job after moving to the U.S

Associate Test Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2013.

4 rounds of interview
    Written Test--Aptitude+Testing related multiple choice questions+Deriving scenarios based on the screenshot+questions related to the Defect tracking
    2 Technical rounds--in which questions related to SQL and testing were asked
    HR round

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

first round was a written test with 4 sections , DI,Aptitude,verbal,programming .There were 60 questions to be solved in 60 mins.
    after it there was a G.D round then 2 technical interview followed by a HR interview.

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

They look for a true rounded individual that will not only do the work but for in their culture. This is why they want to know about you, your motivation, your drive in life that is why this is the best company to work for in the industry.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations just take it or leave it.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

Very prepared for interview process and account manager met with me prior to intervierview. planning, scheduling and preparation were all on target. Recruiter provided job description then submited resume to Account manager who in turn submitted to client. Client requested in person interview, followed up by onboarding interview after offering the position.

Interview Questions
    • Usually request experiences pertaining to position, "Tell me about..." or "Give a real life example....". This is only difficult if you do not hae the experience to back up your resume.   Answer Question
    Direct, we negotiated salary prior to interview based on going market rate and client contract.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online - interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

I was contacted only a day or two after applying for the position. The process consisted of phone and in person interviews. The questions seemed pretty basic, nothing too odd. Overall the process was fairly quick and easy.

Interview Questions
    I did not need to negotiate anything.

Contractor Interview

Always go through the motions of getting people into the system, but I never hear anything from them after that. I've dealt with them on and off for 15 years.

Many Different Positions In IT &/Or Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

Everyone I talked to in the office, was nice. The consultant was nice, but after months of looking for a job, my information has been dropped & haven't had any calls from them.

Interview Questions
    • How well do I work with different areas of IT?   View Answer

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!