TEKsystems

Updated 24 Nov 2014
Updated 24 Nov 2014

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

Was not what I expected it to be.. I prepared myself for all the questions that were listed here through the other reviews and all I got asked was "Tell me about yourself" after the interviewer (director and executive account manager) told me about themselves. Then they went through my experience as an undergrad, which doesn't really relate to the field but they were cracking down on my experience and even asked me if I knew I wanted to do _____ in high school..which wasn't even necessary. They were rude and only care about what I majored in but not my skills. They also never followed up with me to tell me whether or not I got the position. They could have at least sent me a "no" and a thank you for your interest.

Business Analyst Interview

The process is fairly quick. The recruiters will contact you immediately if interested and move you along. They do not have much control over how long the client will take to review and begin their process. They do a good job of preparing you for the hiring manager interview by giving you specific areas to highlight and some of the responses they liked in your initial interview.

Interview Questions
    • I don't believe they had one, but be prepared for questions around your commitment to the position or contract.   Answer Question
    Not much of a negation. They will give you 3 salary options that will decline as you elect benefits.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at TEKsystems.

One phone screen and a panel interview. Panel is with 3-4 Senior leaders in the office. This is so they can get a feel for how you would handle difficult situations.

Interview Questions
    • Very personal interview. They are very culture driven and want to find out if the person is a good fit for the team.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview process is very intimidating in certain ways. Starts off with a phone interview from a corporate recruiter, which is pretty relaxed and just them getting to know you. Then it moves to a 1 on 1 with the head of the office. From there it is a half day interview. On the half day you meet with around 7 different people. 1 on 1 interview with multiple Account Managers as well as a panel interview and also lunch with the head of the office.

Instructional Designer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at TEKsystems.

For me, TEKsystems called me and asked a few questions about my background (screening). After that, I had an interview with the hiring manager, HR Representative, and maybe another co-worker.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe the work atmosphere you most prefer?   View Answer
    They said this was as much as they could get for me. I had worked for Consult Net at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney for $45/hour.

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Phone interview, face to face with Manager of Business Operations, then shadowing day in the office. It was a fairly easy interview. They are really just trying to get to know what kind of person you are to see if you would be a good fit for the company. They are looking for a person who is a hard worker and someone passionate about sales or getting into sales.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult thing you experienced in your personal life?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Never provide complete job description. Always a low hourly rate even if worked for previously at higher rate. Call you and have the hiring manager on the phone and expect you to interview immediately with no job description or time to prepare for the interview. National recruiters much better to deal with during job search.

Interview Questions
    • Call and have the hiring manager on the phone and expect you to interview immediately with no job description or time to prepare for the interview.   Answer Question
    I stated an hourly rate and expenses I expected and received.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I had two phone interviews and one personal interview. It was very personality based. They also want to hear you say that you love money and that that is the main thing that drives you in life. Literally if you say you are not money driven they will probably not extend an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you to tell them something very personal. They want to see what kind of obstacles you have overcome in life.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

1 Phone, 1 face to face with 3 people. It is very easy if you can articulate these points. Most people pass the interview because they need bodies.

Interview Questions
    Basically take it or leave it.

General Contractor Interview

Really unprofessional. Contacted me a week after applying for a higher end job. Wanted to talk to be about projects I could be a part of. Never heard back after getting an email saying they want to work with me after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Just general small conversation that got the person interviewing me side tracked   Answer Question