Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tag Worldwide
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior ColdFusion Developer (1)
- Senior Account Manager (1)
- Digital Project Manager (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Flash Designer and Developer (1)
- Agile Product Owner (1)
- Digital Production Manager (1)
- Director of Visual Arts Adaptation (1)
- Business Director - Sourcing Division (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tag Worldwide (New York, NY (US)).
Way tedious considering the actual job tasks. Three interviews over a two-week period. First contacted by now non-existent recruiter, then a director, then a manager, and finally another director. Wholly unnecessary given the job requirements. Two interviewers were positive, with the final being standoffish and nervous, almost insecure. That was the only turn-off about the process.
- Standard: 'what would you do if a project is late' Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Tag Worldwide (New York, NY (US)).
Laid back and quick.
- None to out of the normal realm of interviews. Answer Question
Quick and easy.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tag Worldwide (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.
Several short interviews, two over phone, one in person. Not really worth the number of interviews given the details of the job coupled with the experience after getting the job.
- Why do you want to join our team? Answer Question
One round of back and forth before settling on one salary.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Tag Worldwide (New York, NY (US)) in August 2009.
I had a one-to-one interview after applying on craigslist.
- Are you comfortable with AS2 and AS3? Can you pick other people's code and make it work? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review