Takeda Pharmaceutical

24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Director Interview

London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in March 2010.

Interview Details The entire recruitment process involved interviews with quite a few unrelated staff, unusual for many companies this is quite normal for Takeda.

Interview Question – no unusual questions   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Deerfield, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details Applied through a recruiter. HR phone screen then phone interview with hiring manager. Given basic business case (small amount of data along with questions which needed to be answered using 10 PowerPoint slides) exactly one week before onsite interview. Onsite interview with hiring manager, hr, 2 peers, 3 managers, and 1 director. Got an offer the next week but background check took an additional 3-4 weeks (I think it was just red tape; I don't have a criminal record or financial issues).

I rated this interview as difficult because the business case took a few days to complete and I was asked analytic-thinking questions (not just behavioral questions or questions about past job experiences).

Initially wasn't interested in relocating to Chicago (I lived out of state) but my experience onsite was so positive I accepted their offer immediately.

Interview Questions

• What excel function would you use to return customer first names given the following data   View Answer
  • When would 2 trains traveling at different rate of speeds meet, when would 2 cars traveling at different speeds catch up to one another   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation because the base salary was exactly what I told HR I was looking for (so be sure you have a number in mind!). The rest of the package (bonus, relocation, vacation, etc) was generous so I didn't feel the need to negotiate those either.

Sales Operations Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details The first round was a thirty minute phone interview which consisted of standard behavioral questions followed by more information on the day-to-day expectations of an intern. I was invited to tour the office and have three more thirty minute in person interviews. Nothing out of the ordinary; more behavioral questions and the chance to meet a variety of employees.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything very difficult/unexpected.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Deerfield, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details I was contacted by Randstad, the company Takeda works with for HR. Pre-interview was handled very professionally. On-site interviewing process was a bit off-putting - I was taken around to three different people's offices and sometimes felt awkward because there were personal effects visible - would have been better in a conference room.

Interview Question – Not really a difficult questions, just irritating that I was asked the same or similar questions three times because I met with each person individually.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

COMPLIANCE EMERGING MARKETS Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in March 2012.

Interview Details 25 Minutes telephone interview with one HR and the line manager, both seems to be sleeping from minute 1, the HR manager in a bad english tried to make some "HR" teoric questions.

Interview Question – The interviewers looked like amateurs   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Interview Details Not such a classical but a very professional and fair approach which also helps the candidate feel comfortable and express him/herself better. Also line management and the experts involve the hiring process. Benchmarking is one of the tools to determine the compensation and benefits for the job function. Experience should also be considired more efficiently during the salary calculations.

Interview Question – Why you resigned from your previous company?
Why do you think we should select you?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1- Companies proposal
2- My response : It's required to improve the proposed package. I proposed my offer.
3- Their response was to have the win win situation.
4- We met in the middle.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative
Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in June 2013.

Interview Details Phone Interview: Questions I was asked:

When you have experienced organizational change in a workplace, how did you respond?
How will you bring new business?
How will you identify when and what sale to make?
What is a weakness and how did you turn it into a strength?
What is the most challenging sales environment?
What is your most recent professional achievement?
How would I find ways outside company resources to improve sales performance?

Interview Question – How will you bring new business?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

Interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Interview Details Very hard interview, need to do your homework

Interview Question – none really typical interview, study hard   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

Interview Details very efficient, fast, good recruiting process

Interview Question – what changes would implement if you join the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fair

Regulatory Associate Interview

Deerfield, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in September 2011.

Interview Details The process was straight forward. They interviewed me on the phone and then brought me in for a face to face interview but unlike other interviews, only one person interviewed me.

Interview Question – Do you have experience with FDA meetings.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Takeda Pharmaceutical

Worked for Takeda Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Takeda Pharmaceutical interview questions and advice. All 24 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Takeda Pharmaceutical employees and interview candidates.