Takeda Pharmaceutical Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

3.2

COMPLIANCE EMERGING MARKETS Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in March 2012.

25 Minutes telephone interview with one HR and the line manager, both seems to be sleeping from minute 1, the HR manager in a bad english tried to make some "HR" teoric questions.

Quality Assurance Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

Not such a classical but a very professional and fair approach which also helps the candidate feel comfortable and express him/herself better. Also line management and the experts involve the hiring process. Benchmarking is one of the tools to determine the compensation and benefits for the job function. Experience should also be considired more efficiently during the salary calculations.

Interview Questions
    • Why you resigned from your previous company?
      Why do you think we should select you?
        Answer Question
    1- Companies proposal
    2- My response : It's required to improve the proposed package. I proposed my offer.
    3- Their response was to have the win win situation.
    4- We met in the middle.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in June 2013.

Phone Interview: Questions I was asked:

When you have experienced organizational change in a workplace, how did you respond?
    How will you bring new business?
    How will you identify when and what sale to make?
    What is a weakness and how did you turn it into a strength?
    What is the most challenging sales environment?
    What is your most recent professional achievement?
    How would I find ways outside company resources to improve sales performance?

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Very hard interview, need to do your homework

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical.

very efficient, fast, good recruiting process

fair

Regulatory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Deerfield, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in September 2011.

The process was straight forward. They interviewed me on the phone and then brought me in for a face to face interview but unlike other interviews, only one person interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience with FDA meetings.   View Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in January 2013.

Standard Pharma interview process. The phone interview (approx 20 min) was done by an outside company. I then received an email requesting a live interview, with a link to choose the time and date that would work for me. I did two live interviews with the district manager and was asked all your standard STAR format questions ("tell me about a time....") but I could tell they wanted someone who had more experience in the territory they were hiring for. I did not hear back from Takeda until nearly 3 weeks later (via email).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had an interpersonal conflict with a colleague.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in June 2009.

I first had a phone screen after I submitted my resume and followed up about 5 times with the hiring manager. We then agreed to meet the one on one interview. I was then flown to the regional HQ to meet with the Regional Sales Director. I had to sit around and wait to speak with the RSD for almost 2 hours and then had about a 20 minute interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all normal and nothing stood out as unexpected.   Answer Question
    The position was contingent on the approval of a new drug so I had to wait about a month before I knew if I actually had the job.

District Sales Manager Interview

Philippine set up you will be called for an interview.. questions include why you think you we will hire you at Takeda, how much salary will you expect considering your expirience. Are you willing to be assigned in other areas. Why did you apply at Takeda Pharmaceuticals. For rookies, sometimes they are given sales situation. how to sell a product , how they convince and handle objections.

Interview Questions
    • If hired and you were doing good what will you do when your boss will call you and fired you?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceutical in August 2008.

Typical, Elaborate, Expected.
    - full day of one-on-one interviews with other employees, HR, CEO, and hiring manager.
    - presentation at noon
    - drug test to follow

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Just be ready for a long day. Nice and personable conversations. Have references on hand. It was helpful to go in having read everyones most recent publications.Got home that evening and wrote everyone a letter (email) to thank them.... then waited.   Answer Question
    I was very happy with the offer, and looked forward to working with the people I met there. Some were friends from previous jobs, and it was a real pleasure to have the opportunity to join them in this fresh effort to establish a start-up dedicated to development of antibody therapeutics in oncology.