Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

2.8

Assistant Systems ANalyst Interview

1 round-aptitude
    2 round-hr interview
    first round consist of 30 questions it includes numerical questions including geometric questions,work problems,train problems,probability problems,permutation,combination etc 1st round also includes email writting for 10 minutes they will give the hint we have to expand it ,and the aptitude is for 80 minutes,aptitude also has star questions it have double waitage marks.all the best for your interview

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

initial communications were very good, the written test was good and easy. the interviews were elaborate but good questions.a long wait for the interviews though. took two days of campus interview process and got selected. very happy with the process.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

First it was a an aptitude round follower by 3 interviews. First was technical, then manegerial and finally HR. The technical interviewer asked the favourite subject. They are experts of networking so be careful when you say networking.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

4 rounds
    1.Online aptitude and verbal (Difficult) - one of the toughest, when compared to al other companies
    2.Technical Round - A lot of computer based questions
    3.Managerial round - They asked about how willing i am to relocate and work in night shifts.
    4.HR round- The hr round was very easy and the people are very friendly.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

They had come for campus recruitment in our college. It was a 3 day process. I was exempted from the quant apti but I had to write a formal email in 10 mins with the given keywords but this was easy. There were 2 interview rounds. In the technical round I was asked questions about my projects and the languages that I had used in my project. Also prepare on your BE project or be ready with a good reason why you don't know anything about it. In the HR round I was asked the eligibility criteria for TCS, about my family, will I be ready to relocate anywhere.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

1. Online test - Comprises of mathematical puzzles
    2. Technical interview - Puzzle and technical questions
    3. HR interview - Easy
    Overall interview process was easy. Interviewer was friendly. Online test questions were tricky.

Interview Questions
    I joined as fresher so no negotiations

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Just one written round and one in person. Since TCS is a mass recruiting company, it hires most graduates from tier-B or tier-C colleges in India in huge numbers.

In my college, around 400 students took the written test. Almost everyone cleared that. After the in person interview(which was conducted in mass too. I was sitting with the interviewer in a hall with around 50 more candidates and interviewers.

Not many technical questions. Most questions are like (swap 2 nos without using a 3rd variable).
    Selection is purely random.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding the Tv shows I watch and magazines I read.
      Plus standard questions like "why TCS"
        Answer Question
    No negotiation. TCS does not negotiate with recent graduates. Salary is fixed . If you have no other choice , join , or else reject their offer. They dont care. There are always people to fill the void. Moreover, the quality of work does not demand a very skillful employee.

Business Analyst Interview

Resume screening based of the cut off scores from !0th > Aptitude( Quant ( time and work, time and distance), English letter writing(gramer and inglish basics,)> 2 F@F interview (related to your academics

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

The important thing to look forward while applying for TCS is their Aptitude Test.This being the first step in the recruitment process is the one which needs to be taken care of.The difficulty level of the test is pretty high,to add to it the negative marking scheme makes it all the more difficult to crack.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very tricky and the time span was short considering the difficuty level of the questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Round 1 : Online Test ( 30 Aptitude Questions - 80 minutes and Technical Writing - 10 minutes)
    Round 2 : Technical Interview