Technicolor Interview Questions

Updated 13 Feb 2015

2.9

Senior Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Technicolor (London, England) in September 2008.

Interview

Simple phone interview with a face-to-face

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hannover (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Technicolor (Hannover (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

general questions about project I have done. Details about several parts of the project. Then talk about intern time and salary. Finally ask whether i have some questions. Then I ask whether I have the chance to continue thesis there, they gived a positive answer.

Interview Questions

• What I have done in the project. Some details about the mathmatics understanding.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I went through a 2 phone screens,one from an internal recruiter and another via an engineer did an onsite. Onsite was mostly technical questions.
    Lots of questions about my previous programming experience,
    Questions were the standard garden variety "brain teaser" programming questions involving string manipulation and some questions on OOP; Some logic puzzles as well.

Interview Questions

• I was given a 100% logic question, no programming involved   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied for a position online and received an email from an HR employee stating that my resume` was impressive and wanted to know what was my minimum salary requirements. After several email exchange, their HR set a phone interview and confirmed the time and date. The day of the interview, Technicolor's HR never called at all. I emailed and called a couple of days later to follow up, never received a call again. This is NOT the kind of company you want to be dealing with. UNPROFESSIONAL!

Senior Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Technicolor (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Similar to what it should be. Nothing extraordinary to report here regards to communication to candidates.
    The ones who are on hold for some reason should be regularly contacted to maintain their interest in the company. Key issues that a candidate wants to be noted should be re-emphasized during the interview process i.e. a candidate must ensure that emphasis on matters like work timings, compensation, personal issues must be clearly mentioned at all levels of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• If one is coming from same vertical give special attention when you're asked as to why do you want to leave your current employer if any.   2 Answers

Negotiation

One states what one wants and they will get back with the offer. Not much room to negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Technicolor (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

basic skill test was given. technical round was given on the same day. was happy that they dint ask me to come on some other day just for technical round. thought that they are fast enough.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

Submitted to a Craigslist posting, and was contacted directly by manager - HR coordinator was never involved in the process, nor was then-CEO. Was hired via phone after initial in-person interview, and only met HR person afterwards when completing paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Really can't say - questions were pretty direct and only regarding my experience. No "why do you want to work for us," etc.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Technicolor (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Initially contacted from in-house recruiting requesting resume, which lead to technical/leadership telephone interview. Then was flown to Seattle for an all-day interview with 6 team members and a recruiter. The entire experience was very well conducted, and not at all unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult or unexpected questions, but the first question from each of the interviewers was, "What is the most significant thing you have done as a leader?"   1 Answer

Director, IT Interview

Interview

As is typical, meetings with HR first, then hiring manager, then others. Not necessarily structured interviews. On the Technicolor side, they will share relevant details about the job, the company, etc. - expect good and honest answers to your questions. Phone interviews are likely as the company is spread out over multiple countries. They won't likely fly you somewhere for an interview unless it's necessary and you're a finalist.

Interview Questions

• Anything is possible - with me, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

Tough interview cycle. A couple full day interviews with a lot of tough questions.