Technicolor Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Technicolor in September 2008.

Simple phone interview with a face-to-face

QC Engineer and Sudtitling Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Technicolor in January 2010.

Read on the technicalities of movie making , frame rate, dept in 3D, Stereo, Mono, Dolby, DTS and all. Check out few BD or DVD disc flows before attending interview, brush up on your maths skills a bit, there is going to be an aptitude. You will have to catch bugs in test project, this will run for 20 mins.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing of that sort. If you catch all bugs and behave polite you have the job, there is no place for attitude this is not a sales job.   Answer Question

Senior Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Technicolor.

Similar to what it should be. Nothing extraordinary to report here regards to communication to candidates.
    The ones who are on hold for some reason should be regularly contacted to maintain their interest in the company. Key issues that a candidate wants to be noted should be re-emphasized during the interview process i.e. a candidate must ensure that emphasis on matters like work timings, compensation, personal issues must be clearly mentioned at all levels of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • If one is coming from same vertical give special attention when you're asked as to why do you want to leave your current employer if any.   View Answers (2)
    One states what one wants and they will get back with the offer. Not much room to negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Technicolor.

basic skill test was given. technical round was given on the same day. was happy that they dint ask me to come on some other day just for technical round. thought that they are fast enough.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burbank, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Technicolor in March 2012.

Was hired as a temp so I didn't really interview

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Technicolor in January 2013.

Simple, 2 step process with Managers

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike about your last Job   View Answer
    Yes, Two step orcess

Internship In Computer Vision Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hannover (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover (Germany)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Technicolor.

I applied through my university internship portal. They contacted me via E-mail and agreed to have an interview using Skype.
    During this interview, we spent time speaking about my studies and projects, as well as the previous internship I had.
    I had a few questions about probabilities, which were very easy.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Technicolor in January 2014.

Initially contacted from in-house recruiting requesting resume, which lead to technical/leadership telephone interview. Then was flown to Seattle for an all-day interview with 6 team members and a recruiter. The entire experience was very well conducted, and not at all unpleasant.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult or unexpected questions, but the first question from each of the interviewers was, "What is the most significant thing you have done as a leader?"   View Answer

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Technicolor.

Submitted to a Craigslist posting, and was contacted directly by manager - HR coordinator was never involved in the process, nor was then-CEO. Was hired via phone after initial in-person interview, and only met HR person afterwards when completing paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Really can't say - questions were pretty direct and only regarding my experience. No "why do you want to work for us," etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Technicolor in March 2012.

Introduce myself and woring experience, answer some technical questions and have a dialog in Engilsh.
    Have 3 rounds totally, over the phone, technical skills challenge with 2 TLs and 1to1 with one superior manager.

Interview Questions
    • Some specific details about some IPC issues which had not been touched by me such as some parameters used in socekt.   Answer Question
    Negotiate the salary with HR, the whoel business is bad, so not easy to get higher saary

Worked for Technicolor? Contribute to the Community!