TeleTech

Updated 22 Feb 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland
Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in February 2014.

First contact through email, I was asked why I intended to apply for the job and I was given a brief description of the job and the salary

Interview Questions
  • Usual STAR questions, interview was very friendly with two person. It didn't last more than 30 minutes. They were really easy going and I found the whole process really easy. No hard or unexpected questions, just a regular customer service interview.   Answer Question

I got an higher offer from another employer. I was really sorry I had to decline their offer. It felt like a good company to work in.

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in February 2013.

I saw the job advertised on the job centre and went to Teletech website to apply, you have to submit your CV and complete the normal personal and professional questions about your background and experience. Then a few weekes later I was invited to an internet assessment which takes about 1 and 1/2 hours, different tests, computer skills, customer service skills, technical skills and attitude to work questions, if you pass that, you will be invited to an interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at TeleTech.

One interview with HR rep. 10 or so questions followed by a typing test. Overall adequate for the position being offered. Only downside was not getting offer via phone, but received welcome letter in the mail 3 days before training started.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to exercise good judgment when making a decision.   View Answer
    None, take or leave offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

I went to an open house in December and applied for the job in their system. The next day I was scheduled to do assessments because I ran out of time to do it at the open house. I was interviewed after the assessments, told I did really well. The interview went well. I was told they wouldn't be starting a class until late winter or Spring. The interviewer asked if I was ok with being added to a list to be contacted, I consented.

Interview Questions
    • To be honest I think the questions are the same everywhere. What are your experiences and how do they relate to the job you're applying for.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

A flurry of emails, then directions for a phone interview (completely automated) never spoke to a human, showed up the first day, no idea how to get past security, recruiter didn't show up for an hour

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in November 2014.

I like that TT tests you thoroughly and doesn't ask for specific work history. Tech support was great and flexible when my system didn't meet one spec. They were responsive when I could not book a schedule time because none was listed on the link.

Interview Questions
    • I got two emails saying TT thought I was not interested because I had not scheduled a telephone interview yet. There were no times listed available! I was told to keep checking the link. Within two days I found an appointment.   Answer Question
    I think I will accept. I negotiate this Monday. I have an offer from Sypes Home as well. Right now I'm leaning towards TT because of the nice people in tech support.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

Must do an online assessment including a phone assessment of your voice and answer questions on phone. Answers to questions will be recorded in their phone system. You won't speak to a live person. No pressure here. Once you pass you will be sent info to get a background and drug test. They pay for it. Once you pass that they send you an email and then send you an offer letter for the position they will hire you for and the training date etc. Also the requirement spec for your computer will be tested during assessment.

Received an offer letter via email.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Automated Phone Interview, it was all automated questions and gives you the opportunity to delete the answer and re-record. I was sent an email to pick a time when to have a phone interview, after that was sent an email to do a drug test and allow background check.

Interview Questions
    • Common Interview questions, not hard to answer.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

You apply online, they send you an email to invite you to do an assessment process. You then get a pre interview and ask to go to a virtual group interview to submit your interest. Very simple process.

Interview Questions
    • Only difficult thing if that was their inability to properly explain their process and how it works. It was all on them.   Answer Question
    There was none it was 8.50 an hour take it or leavei t.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question
    No, preset amount.